London Gatwick Airport, North Terminal, Airside, Departure Area.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (Alcohol)
- Beverages (Non-alcoholic)
- Children’s Area
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Internet Stations
- Newspapers / Magazines
- Spa Services ($)
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open from the first until the last departure (daily).
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
At the time of this update, we did not have any information about the availability of walk-in rates. If you know, click here to update this lounge profile.
Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse – Unfortunately, this Virgin Atlantic Lounge location is currently restricted to Upper Class passengers and Flying Club Gold members. There are no day passes available.
More lounge locations at London Gatwick Airport
- Club Aspire Lounge (South Terminal) (South Terminal)
- Regus Express Business Lounge (South) (South Terminal)
- No. 1 Gatwick Lounge (South Terminal)
- No. 1 Gatwick Lounge (North Terminal)
- My Lounge
- Club Aspire Lounge (North Terminal)
- Clubrooms (South Terminal)
- Clubrooms (North Terminal)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.