If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Business Lounge at Orenburg Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Orenburg Tsentralny Airport, Airside, 2nd Floor.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Fax / Printer
- Telephone (local)
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
Open 24 hours.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests at the door. The walk-in rates per person are as follows:
- Departing passengers (domestic flights/stay under 3 hours) – 2350 rubles
- Departing passengers (domestic flights/stay over 3 hours) – 3500 rubles
- Arriving passengers (domestic flights) – 1500 rubles
- Departing/arriving passengers (international flights) – 3000 rubles
Children up to the age of 12 years old pay 50% of the rate while children under the age of 2 are free.
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.