Niamey Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Niamey Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Loads of mosquitos, not really anywhere quiet to sleep. But if you must go upstairs its better.
- a traveller
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Diori Hamani International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal international airport with stinky, filthy facilities and very limited shopping and dining options. There is absolutely nothing to do at this airport, so bring a book or a few magazines!
- Be careful with what you choose to eat or drink at the airport. Don’t drink any beverages served with ice!
- TONS of mosquitoes in and around the airport terminal. Wear mosquito repellent!
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Niamey Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
information not available
If sleeping in Niamey Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Terminus - (15 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers available.
- Grand Hotel du Niger - (15 minutes from the airport) Free airport transfers are available.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Niamey Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
Information not available
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to email@example.com and we will update this airport guide.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 02 April 2015
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.