Airport lounges are now for more than just first and business-class travellers. That’s right, even if you are flying economy and have no airline loyalty, you can pay to enter a new style of pay-per-use lounges.
PAY-PER-USE LOUNGES are first-class lounges open to ALL travellers regardless of airline flown – for a relatively small fee. If you have a layover, a cancelled flight or an early morning check-in or don’t have time for breakfast before you leave for the airport, there is good value to be found in some of these lounges.
While all lounges are different, some features that you can expect are:
- food (buffet-style meals and snacks)
- Unlimited beverages (including alcohol in some lounges)
- WiFi for laptop users and computer workstations for those who do not have a laptop
- comfortable seating
- Showers (great for those of you who have just spent the night in the terminal the night before)
- massages (usually for an extra fee)
- sleep rooms (not available in all lounges)