Mulu Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Mulu Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
The airport is carved out of the Borneo jungle so the scenery is spectacular particularly when flying in or out of the airstrip. - Mark
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Mulu Airport.
What to Expect
- A tiny, rustic single-terminal airport with limited flight service, clean and cozy facilities, and very limited shopping and dining options.
- Enjoy breathtaking scenic views of the surrounding Borneo jungle!
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Mulu Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- VIP Lounge - Location: unknown. Hours: unknown. Lounge Access: unknown.
Information not available
If sleeping in Mulu Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Mulu River Lodge - (15 minute walk or 2 min ride from the airport) Dorm rooms available. Airport shuttle is available for Rm5 per person according to reviews (Sep 2016)
- Mulu Marriott Resort & Spa - (6 minutes from the airport) The only 5-star resort in Mulu. Free airport shuttle is available, must be pre-booked, call +60 85 792388.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Mulu Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Yes.
- Food & Drinks - Yes.
The airport operates daily from dawn until 04:00PM.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 19 April 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.