Buenos Aires Aeroparque Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Buenos Aires Aeroparque Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
On the second level is best across from the food court area (where the promotional displays are) just pick your favourite and set up camp behind it. - cluneyrat
Great place to sleep. On the second level is best across from the food court area: it's where the promotional displays are, just pick your favourite and set up camp behind it. since there are no flights out from about midnight till 6, it's quiet, and nice. great sleep!
Have you been to Buenos Aires Aeroparque Airport recently? Write a Review!
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- Aeropuertos VIP Club
Free WiFi is available at Aeroparque Airport. Connect to the "AA_2000" Network.
If sleeping in Buenos Aires Aeroparque Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Aeroparque Inn & Suites - (5 min from the airport) Free airport pick up.
- Awwa Suites & Spa - (10 min from the airport) Airport transfers available.
- The Migueletes Plaza - (15 min from the airport) Airport transfers available.
- On the Road Hostel - (22 min from the airport) 4 and 6 bed dorms in Palermo neighbourhood. Transfers not available.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Aeroparque Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Banco Ciudad & Banco Nación - Location: Landside, Sector A / Sector C.• HSBC - Location: First Floor, Domestic Departures Terminal
- Car Rentals - Alamo • Hertz • Avis • Localiza.
- Currency Exchange - Location: First Floor Sector A and Sector C. Hours: Normal flight operation hours.
- Food & Drinks - There are no 24 hour food concessions available in this airport.
- Information Desk - Location: Arrivals Hall - Hours: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Location: Landside, Ground Floor. Rates: starting at ARS 20 per Bag, according to size. No electronic devices allowed. Storage only for up to 12 hours.
- Shoe Shine - Location: Domestic Departures Hall. Hours: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM.
- Showers - not available
The airport is open 24 hours.
We Need Your Feedback!
The SleepingInAirports community depends on travellers, like you, to share their airport experiences through airport reviews and survey responses. If you had a good or bad experience at Buenos Aires Aeroparque Airport, tell us about it!
- Complete the 2015 Airport Survey - Your responses to this short (and easy!) questionnaire will help us determine the Best and Worst Airports of 2015.
- Write a Review - Please take a few minutes to write your airport review. Whether you provided a quick tip or a detailed review, you will be helping other travellers in a similar situation. Leave a guest review OR register for an account.
Thank you for helping the Community!
Buenos Aires Travel Resources
- Buenos Aires Hotel Deals - compare rates, check availability and read reviews
Last Updated: 11 May 2015
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airport's and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items quoted in the guide, email me.