About This Airport:
Buenos Aires Aeroparque National Airport
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Buenos Aires Aeroparque Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
On the second level is best across from the food court area (where the promotional displays are) just pick your favourite and set up camp behind it. - cluneyrat
Great place to sleep. On the second level is best across from the food court area: it's where the promotional displays are, just pick your favourite and set up camp behind it. since there are no flights out from about midnight till 6, it's quiet, and nice. great sleep!
The last review for this airport was in 2008. Have you been there recently? Tell us about it!
- Aeropuertos VIP Club
Information not available
If sleeping in the Buenos Aires Aeroparque Airport does not appeal to you, there is a hotel near the airport....
- Microtel Inn & Suites - located 5 minutes from the airport
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Information not available
- Car Rentals - Information not available
- Currency Exchange - Available
- Food / Dining - There are no 24 hour food concessions available in this airport.
- Information Desk - Information not available
- Luggage Storage / Lockers - Information not available
- Security Office - Location is unknown. Do you know? Email me
- Showers - Information not available
Open 24 hours
Buenos Aires Travel Resources
- Buenos Aires Hotel Deals - compare rates, check availability and read reviews
- Galapagos Holidays - I work at this Toronto based travel agency specializing in custom tours to Argentina and the rest of South America. :-)
Last Updated: 18 June 2012
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airport's and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you du ring your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items quoted in the guide, email me.