Buenos Aires Aeroparque Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Buenos Aires Aeroparque Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
On the second level is best across from the food court area (where the promotional displays are) just pick your favourite and set up camp behind it. - cluneyrat
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Buenos Aires Aeroparque Airport.
What to Expect
- The Aeroparque airport is separated into international and domestic areas. The airport reportedly has a total of four terminals now that are closely linked.
- There are no 24 hour concessions at this airport. Be sure to purchase food before the restaurants close, if you plan on staying the night.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Goods seats are hard to find, but reviewers mentioned sleeping successfully on the floor, particularly near the windows.
- Some reviewers complained of bright lights and loud noises, so consider bringing an eye mask and earplugs or noise cancelling headphones.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Buenos Aires Aeroparque Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- Aeropuertos VIP Club - details are unknown
Free WiFi is available at Aeroparque Airport. Connect to the "AA_2000" Network.
If sleeping in Buenos Aires Aeroparque Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Aeroparque Inn & Suites - (5 min from the airport) Free airport pick up is available. Upon arrival at the airport, go to Tienda Leon. This is the transfer company that will arrange service.
- Awwa Suites & Spa - (10 min from the airport) Airport transfers are available upon request, AR$ 630 each way, cash only.
- The Migueletes Plaza - (15 min from the airport) Airport transfers available.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Aeroparque Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Banco Ciudad & Banco Nación - Location: Landside, Sector A / Sector C.• HSBC - Location: First Floor, Domestic Departures Terminal.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange - Banco Nación exchanges foreign currencies in Sector A Hours: Open 24 hours.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty-free shopping is available in Sector A (International Departures, 1st floor, pre-boarding) and Sector A1 (International Arrivals, landside, baggage reclaim). A variety of other shops are available throughout the airport.
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, we were unable to confirm if there are any 24-hour dining options.
- Information Desk - Location: Arrivals Hall - Hours: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Location: Landside, Ground Floor. Rates: starting at ARS 20 per Bag, according to size. No electronic devices allowed. Storage only for up to 12 hours.
- Pharmacy - Farmacity Location: Sector A (Departures, 1st floor, public area)
- Shoe Shine - Location: Domestic Departures Hall. Hours: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM.
- Shopping - There is a duty free shop.
- Showers - not available
The airport is open 24 hours.
Buses and Colectivos
Buenos Aires Aeroparque is served by Transporte Urbano de Pasajeros bus line 33, 37, 45 and 160, and Manuel Tienda Leon shuttles. ArBus offers express service to central Buenos Aires starting from 5:30AM, with departures as frequent as every 30 minutes during peak times. One way ArBus fare is $20 per person.
Alamo, Avis, Hertz and Localiza offer car rental services onsite in Sector A2 public area of the airport.
Taxis are readily available in the ground transportation areas of the airport.
Last Updated: 11 September 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.