Buenos Aires Ezeiza Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Buenos Aires Ezeiza Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
there were several people with mats sleeping on the floor when I arrived. Sleeping was definitely acceptable at this airport. - crankytraveller
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Buenos Aires Ezeiza Airport.
What to Expect
- This airport has three terminals: Terminal A, Terminal B, and Terminal C. The terminals are connected by a series of walkways.
- Most restaurants and coffee shops, both landside and airside, are also open 24 hours.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Most reviewers recommended the second floor of Terminal A, landside, for the best places to sleep. In particular, try the long window ledges there.
- The airport is reportedly very cold, so bring warm layers and a blanket if you can.
- A few reviewers also complained about the noise, so you may want to consider bringing earplugs as well.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport that provide airport shuttles. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers cancan pay to use one of the first class lounges. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Buenos Aires Ezeiza Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Buenos Aires Ezeiza airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- American Airlines Admirals Club - Location: Terminal B, Airside. Hours: 7:00AM - 10:30PM (April - October) • 7:00AM - 11:30PM (November - March). Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (US$ 59.00) • Admirals Club Membership.
- Star Alliance Lounge - Location: Terminal B, Airside, 2nd Floor, opposite Gates 9 & 10. Showers are available. Hours: open 24 hours.
Free WiFi is available at Ezeiza Airport. Connect to the "AA_2000" Network.
If sleeping in Ezeiza Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Posada de las Aguilas - (2 min from the airport) Airport transfers included in the rate.
- Bernie's Bed & Breakfast - (5 min from the airport) Free 24-hr roundtrip airport shuttle service (2 trips per room, max). Transfers to Jorge Newbery Airport available if booked at least 2 days in advance ($).
- Holiday Inn - (5 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle service from 6:00AM to 2:00PM and 4:00PM to Midnight. The hotel has stands in the Arrivals Sector of Terminals A & C.
- MD Inn Bed and Breakfast - (10 min from the airport) Free 24-hr airport transfer service available.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Ezeiza Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Banelco / Link - Location: Landside, Terminal A, Arrivals Hall.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange - Banco Nación - Location: Landside, Terminal A & B, Arrivals Hall - Hours: open 24 hours.
- Duty Free and Shopping - Duty-free shopping is available in Terminal A (Departures, 1st floor, pre-boarding) and Terminal C, along with a host of other shopping options.
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, we are unable to confirm which dining options are open 24 hours.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Location: Landside, Arrivals Hall, Terminal A - Rates: starting at ARS 20 per Bag, according to size. No electronic devices allowed. Storage only for up to 12 hours.
- Luggage Wrapping - Secure Bag offers luggage wrapping in the public areas of Terminals A and C.
- Massage Chairs - VML - Location: Airside, Terminal A, First Floor.
- Pharmacy - Open 25 HS! Pharmacy has six locations throughout the airport. Despite the name, they are actually only open 24 hours.
- Post Office - Correo Argentino is located in Terminal A (Arrivals Hall).
- Showers - Showers are avilable in the Star Alliance Lounge. [ see Airport Lounges above ]
The airport is open 24 hours.
Buses and Colectivos
Buenos Aires Ezeiza is served by Transporte Urbano de Pasajeros bus line 8, 51, 394 and 518, and Manuel Tienda Leon shuttles.
Alamo/National, Avis, Hertz and Localiza offer car rental services onsite.
Taxis are readily available in the ground transportation areas of the airport.
Last Updated: 11 September 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.