Bydgoszcz Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Bydgoszcz Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
I liked it. It is a new airport, clean, there are many seats and benches.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Bydgoszcz Ignacy Jan Paderewski Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, clean and modern single-terminal airport, served mostly by low-cost carriers and charter flights.
- Limited shopping and dining options are available.
Ample seating available, including seats and benches
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter one of the airport’s first class lounges. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Bydgoszcz Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
Free WiFi is available at Bydgoszcz airport. You can also head to the infokiosk to use a computer, located just opposite the terminal entrance.
If sleeping in Bydgoszcz airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Ikar - (10 min from the airport) No airport shuttle. The hotel suggests a taxi for 25.00 PLN each way.
- Willa Maksymilian - (10 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hotel Ratuszowy - (8 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Holiday Inn Bydgoszcz - (15 min from the airport) No airport shuttle. The hotel suggests a taxi for 35 PLN each way.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Bydgoszcz Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATM’s / Cash Machines - Yes, available on the Ground Floor, Arrivals Hall.
- Baby Care Facilities - Mother and Child Rooms are located in the main terminal hall and Departures Hall.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange - Located on the ground floor and 1st floor of the Arrivals Hall.
- Food & Drinks - Restaurants are located on the 1st Floor of the Airport, further details are not available. Vending machines can also be found on the Ground Floor, Arrivals Hall.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update this airport guide.
Bus 80 offers daily service between the airport and Bydgoszcz railway station, reaching the city center in 15 minutes. There is a bus stop on the right side of the airport terminal. A single-ride ticket is 3 PLN, sold at the airport newsstand (in terminal) or on board the bus. For timetable, route and fare information, visit the ZDMiKP website.
Lufthansa offers direct shuttle service between the airport and Toruń for its passengers on its new Bydgoszcz - Frankfurt route. Shuttle fare is 8 PLN (one-way) or 14 PLN (roundtrip), or may be included in the price of your ticket if you are flying with Lufthansa. Contact Lufthansa directly for more information.
Car rental desks are located in the airport terminal’s main hall. Onsite car rental agencies include Avis, Enterprise, Hertz, Panek and Rentis.
Taxis are available on the right side of the airport terminal building. All taxis are metered, and reservations are not required.
Last Updated: 02 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.