Krasnodar Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Krasnodar Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Since russians are deadly proud of this 2-storied building, they won't let no bums in.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Krasnodar International Airport.
What to Expect
- A clean and well-maintained two-story single-terminal airport with clean facilities and a small variety of shops and restaurants, including some 24 hour options!
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
- There are some English-speaking staff and a heavy security presence.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter one of the airport’s first class lounges. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Krasnodar Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- Comfort Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, 2nd Floor. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (RUB 699)
- International Business Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside, 1st Floor. Hours: open 24 hours.
Free Wifi is available throughout the terminal. At the time of this update, we do not know if there is a time limit.
If sleeping in Krasnodar Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Aerootel Krasnodar - (5 min from the airport) Free roundtrip airport shuttle bus.
- Pegas Hotel & Restaurant - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Krasnodar Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes
- Baby Care Facilities - A microwave, refrigerator, changing tables, and more are available in the Mother and Child Room. This room is accessible to female travelers with children aged 7 and under and pregnant women (2nd trimester and beyond). Entry is free, and granted for a maximum of three hours, but a medical clearance certificate (granted by the First Aid facility) is required for access to the facility. Location: Domestic Departures lounge, level 1. Hours: Open 24 hours.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange - Several banks offer full-service banking and currency exchange services on the 1st floor in the departures lounges.
- Duty Free and Shopping - The Store Krasnodar offers duty-free shopping 24 hours a day, airside on level 1 in the Domestic Terminal. Local crafts, furs, and gifts are sold from a variety of shops throughout the airport.
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. These options are open 24 hours in the Domestic Departures lounge: Air Bur Cafe (level 1) • Korovka Iz Korenovki (level 1) • Puffkins (level 1) • Studio 753 Cafe (level 2).
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Luggage storage is available for 300 - 350 RUB per piece of luggage. Individual items, like heavy winter coats and jackets, can also be stored here. Location: Landside Square. Hours: Open 24 hours.
- Luggage Wrapping - Pack&Fly luggage wrapping service is available for 500 RUB per piece of luggage. Location: International Terminal and in the Domestic Terminal (1st level), landside near Check-In. Hours: Open 24 hours.
- Medical Services - Urgent and emergency medical care is available 24 hours a day at the First Aid facility. Location: Domestic Terminal, level 1, right concourse.
- Pharmacy - Location: Domestic Departures, Airside, Level 1. Hours: 9:00AM - 9:00PM.
- Smoking - Smoking is prohibited anywhere inside the terminal. Designated areas are available outside.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Haga Buss Kristiansand Airport bus service travels between the airport and Kristiansand Bus Terminal, stopping at the university and some major hotels along the way. For fares and timetables, go to the Haga Buss Kristiansand website.
Agder Flyekspress offers service between the airport and Arendal on weekdays. For fares and timetables, go to the Agder Flyekspress website.
Flybussen Arendal Airport Express Coach runs between the airport, Lillesand, Grimstad and Arendal. For fares and timetables, visit the Flybussen Arendal website.
The following car rental agencies are available onsite: Avis/Budget, Hertz, Europcar and Sixt
Taxis are readily available at the taxi stand, located adjacent to the airport terminal.
Last Updated: 12 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.