Lviv Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Lviv Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Toilet paper is generously given by the friendly old lady on the premises. Although not on par with western standards. -Andrew
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Lviv Danylo Halytskyi International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, but renovated single-terminal international airport with clean facilities and a limited selection of shops and restaurants, including some 24 hour options! According to one reviewer, airside shops have a wider selection of goods.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter one of the airport’s first class lounges. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Lviv Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- International Business Lounge - Location: Departure Terminal, Airside, 3rd Floor. Hours: Not known. Lounge Access: Pay at Door (250,00 UAH/$10.00 USD + VAT per person for the first 2 hours).
- Domestic Business Lounge - Location: Departure Terminal, Airside, 3rd Floor. Hours: Not known. Lounge Access: Pay at Door (250,00 UAH/$10.00 USD + VAT per person for the first 2 hours).
WiFi is available at Lviv Airport inside the lounges. [ see Airport Lounges above ] At the time of this update, we did not have any information about WiFi availability elsewhere in the terminal.
If sleeping in Lviv Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Nota Bene Hotel- (7 min from the airport) Airport transfers available for a fee.
- Suputnyk Hotel - (9 min from the airport) Airport transfers available for a fee.
- Ramada Lviv - (11 min from the airport) Airport shuttle available for a fee.
- Hostel Kurmanovich - (11 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Lviv Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange - Currency exchange is available at the First Ukrainian Bank. Location: Terminal A. Hours: 9:00AM – 9:30PM daily.
- Duty Free & Shopping - The airport has 2 Duty Free shops as well as a news agent and a chocolate shop. Hours are not known.
- Food & Drinks - There are a few food options before and after security in Terminal A. Chao (Locations: Landside, Ground floor and Airside, International Departures Lounge, 2nd Floor) and Chao Fourette (Location: Airside, International Departures Lounge, 2nd Floor) are open 24 hours.
- Information Desk - Located at the main entrance, 1st floor, hours are not known.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Location: Terminal A, Floor 1, Arrivals Area. Hours: open 24 hours. Rates: 5UAH / hour.
- Medical Services - There is a First-Aid station located on the 1st Floor beside customs.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Bus 48 runs between the airport (new terminal) and Svobody Ave, with several stops along the way. Departures are every 10 - 15 min from 7:00AM - 10:00PM, with a fare of 4 UAH one way.
Trolleybus 9 runs between the airport (old terminal) and Ivan Franko University in the city center, making five stops along the way. Departures are every 10 - 15 minutes from 6:10AM - 10:15PM, with a fare of 2 UAH one way.
Bus and trolleybus tickets are sold at kiosks near all bus stops. For route and fare information, visit the EasyWay Lviv website.
The following car rental agencies are located onsite in Terminal A (Arrivals area): Avis, BLS, Budget, Europcar, Sixt and United.
Taxis can be booked by phone or at the AeroExpress taxi operator desk located in Terminal A. The following sample fares were current at the time of this update: Airport - City Center (80 UAH); Airport - Railway Station (70 UAH); Stryjska Bus Station (90 UAH).
Last Updated: 26 April 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.