Mosjoen Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Mosjoen Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Great airport to sleep in. Very quiet and there's soft sofas to sleep on.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Mosjoen Airport.
What to Expect
- A tiny single-terminal regional airport, served only by Widerøe Airline. There are no shopping or dining options here.
- Free WiFi is available. See Airport WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Although no specific sleeping spot was mentioned, a reviewer described this airport as very quiet, with soft couches to sleep on.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Mosjoen Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
Free WiFi is available at Mosjoen Airport. Connect to the "AIRPORT" network. Select "Free WiFi" and enter your email address. Simply log-in again after your time has expired or alternatively you may purchase faster, longer service.
If sleeping in Mosjoen Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Fru Haugans - (10 min from the airport) This historical hotel is the oldest hotel in northern Norway and the closest to Mosjoen Airport. No airport shuttle.
- Mosjoen Hotell B&B - (12 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Mosjoen Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Not available
- Showers - Not available
The airport is open 5:30AM - 10:15PM (Mon-Fri) • 5:30AM - 1:30PM (Sat) • 12:00PM - 10:15PM (Sun).
Avis, Budget, Europcar and Hertz offer car rental services onsite.
Taxis are readily available outside of the airport terminal during airport hours of operation. A one-way trip between the airport and city center takes about 10 minutes, and costs about NOK 200.
Last Updated: 17 May 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.