Paris Beauvais Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Paris Beauvais Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
True it is far from Paris center, but what the heck? You agree for it when you pay 1euro for a flight with Wizzair or Ryanair!" -Nicholas
It is not possible to sleep inside this airport overnight!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Paris Beauvais Airport.
What to Expect
- This airport has two terminals within the same building.
- Sleeping inside the terminal overnight is not permitted, as it closes for the night.
- Although this airport is marketed as a “Paris” airport, it is actually 85 km (53 mi) northwest of Paris.
- Reviewers warned that getting to the big city from here is tricky, so we recommend planning out your journey before you arrive.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Since this airport closes at night, sleeping here is not possible.
- As seats are limited and have armrests, you will need to sleep on the floor.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Reviewers have reported that nearby hotels fill up fast; some were stranded in the town without a place to stay. If you are planning on spending the night in Beauvais, you may want to book a hotel before you arrive. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Beauvais Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
There are no pay-per-use lounges in the airport.
Free WiFi is available at Beauvais Airport for 30 mins. Connect to the “Free Beauvais Airport” network. When your 30-minute session is finished, you can reconnect for another 30-minute session. This can be done an unlimited amount of times. A higher-speed, interruption-free VIP WiFi is available for € 5.
If you don’t have a mobile device to connect to WiFi, pay-per-use Atlanteam internet kiosks are available for use landside in Terminals 1 and 2. Fee: unknown.
At the time of this update Paris Beauvais Airport closes at night and it is not possible to spend the night inside the terminal. Here are a few hotels near the airport:
- Ibis Beauvais Aeroport - (6 minutes from the airport) A scheduled shuttle is available on limited service (exit the shuttle at the J. Goddet stop), from the hotel at 6:52AM, 7:47AM, 9:47AM, 8:17PM, 9:12PM, 10:52PM, 11:52PM and from the airport at 7:05AM, 8:50AM, 8:30PM, 10:10PM and 11:15PM. The shuttle costs 4,00€ each way.
- Inter-Hotel City - (4 minute drive from the airport or 15 minute walk) If the walk is too long the hotel suggests taking the "C" Shuttle (4,00€), Bus No. 6 (1,00€) or a taxi (8,00€ - 12,00€ depending on the time of day).
- Au Nid de Tille B&B - (10 minute walk from the airport) Airport transfers can be arranged directly with the hotel.
- Mercure Beauvais - (10 minute drive to the airport) - A scheduled shuttle is available on limited service (exit the shuttle at the Delie stop), from the hotel at 6:46AM, 7:41AM, 9:41AM, 8:11PM, 9:06PM, 10:46PM, 11:46PM and from the airport at 7:05AM, 8:50AM, 8:30PM, 10:10PM and 11:15PM. The shuttle costs 4,00€ each way.
- Hotel du Cygne Beauvais - (10 minutes from the airport) No shuttle available. Bus station is located 120 m from the hotel.
- Campanile Beauvais - (13 minute drive to the airport) - A shuttle is available starting at 6:45AM at a cost of 4,00€ per person, no further details are known.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Beauvais Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Available landside in Terminals 1 and 2, and at the airport bus station.
- Baby Care Facilities - Sinks and changing tables are available in the airport’s Nurseries, located throughout the airport.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Casino - Mini Market Casino. Location: unknown
- Currency Exchange - Yes
- Duty Free & Shopping - Aelia Duty Free is available airside in the Departures areas of Terminals 1 and 2. Each terminal also has a Relay newsstand, and Terminal 1 also has a mini market, all located landside.
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, there are no 24-hour dining options. Food options include: Brasserie Le Faubourg • Franks • Illy Cafe • Paul • Pizzeria Tony • Sport’s Bar • Starbucks • Trib’s. Vending machines are available landside in both terminals.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Not available
- Mobile Charging - If you want a hands-free method of charging, look for one of the ChargeBox columns, which contains a group of small lockers equipped with charging leads for most phones. Phones take about 30 - 90 minutes to fully charge. Just plug in your phone, lock it up and take the key with you while you shop or dine! Rate: unknown. Chargebox stations are located airside in the boarding areas of Terminals 1 and 2.
- Showers - Not available
The airport is open 6:00AM - 11:30PM. Overnight stays are not permitted!
Buses run directly between Beauvais Airport and the Porte Maillot in Paris. Buses depart the airport for Paris 20 minutes after each flight's arrival, and buses from Paris to BVA depart three hours before the scheduled flight time.
Travel time is about 75 minutes. To purchase tickets, visit http://tickets.aeroportbeauvais.com/Information.aspx.
To Paris: Buy a ticket in the arrivals hall, at the kiosk outside the airport, or online. The bus will take you to the coach parking lot just north of the Hotel Concorde-La Fayette at Porte Maillot.
From Paris: Exit the RER or the Métro at Porte Maillot and walk along the north or Neuilly side of the Paris Congress Center and the Hotel Concorde La Fayette. Across the street, you'll see a coach parking lot. Walk to the corner and cross at the light.
If you haven't purchased a ticket online, buy your ticket at the booth in the parking lot or, if it's closed, from the driver. Try to arrive at least 3 hours 15 minutes before your flight time--or even earlier, to be certain of getting on a bus.
Beauvais Airport Shuttle runs vans and minibuses between Beauvais and Paris hotels. It also offers services to Charles de Gaulle Airport and Disneyland Paris. For more details, visit www.aeroportbeauvais.com/acces.php?lang=eng#supershuttle
SNCF Trains run between the town of Beauvais and the Gare du Nord in Paris. Travel time is approximately one hour plus a 15-minute taxi ride to the Beauvais SNCF station.
You can hire a cab from Beauvais into Paris for €100-160, depending on your hotel's location and whether you're travelling in the daytime or after dark. But then, if you could afford a €100-160 cab ride, you probably wouldn't be flying on a budget airline.
Taxis take a fixed price of 13€ from 7:00AM - 7:00PM except Sundays/holidays, 16 € from 7:00PM - 7:00AM as well as Sundays/holidays. Departure from Paris: The cost is about 100-120€ during the day and 140-160€ at night. The journey is upwards of 90 minutes.
The following car rental companies are available at Beauvais Airport: Avis • Europcar • Hertz • Enterprise • UCAR • Sixt.
Last Updated: 30 March 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.