Paris Beauvais Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Paris Beauvais Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
True it is far from Paris center, but what the heck? You agree for it when you pay 1euro for a flight with Wizzair or Ryanair!" -Nicholas
It is not possible to sleep inside this airport overnight!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Paris Beauvais Airport.
What to Expect
- This airport has two terminals within the same building.
- Sleeping inside the terminal overnight is not permitted, as it closes for the night.
- Although this airport is marketed as a “Paris” airport, it is actually 85 km (53 mi) northwest of Paris.
- Reviewers warned that getting to the big city from here is tricky, so we recommend planning out your journey before you arrive.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Since this airport closes at night, sleeping here is not possible.
- As seats are limited and have armrests, you will need to sleep on the floor.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Reviewers have reported that nearby hotels fill up fast; some were stranded in the town without a place to stay. If you are planning on spending the night in Beauvais, you may want to book a hotel before you arrive. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Beauvais Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Airport lounges are not available.
WiFi is available at Paris Beauvais Airport for a fee. Connect to the Orange Network.
At the time of this update Paris Beauvais Airport closes at night and it is not possible to spend the night inside the terminal. Here are a few hotels near the airport:
- Ibis Beauvais Aeroport - (6 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Au Nid de Tille B&B - (10 min walk from the airport) Airport transfers can be arranged directly with the hotel.
- Inter-Hotel City - (15 min walk or 4 min ride from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Beauvais Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Available
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Casino - Mini Market Casino. Location: unknown
- Currency Exchange - Yes
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty-free shopping is available. There is also a mini market and a Relay newsstand.
- Food & Drinks - There is a a restaurant, bar, and pizzeria
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Not available
- Showers - Not available
The airport is open 6:00AM - 11:30PM. Overnight stays are not permitted!
Buses run directly between Beauvais Airport and the Porte Maillot in Paris. Buses depart the airport for Paris 20 minutes after each flight's arrival, and buses from Paris to BVA depart three hours before the scheduled flight time.
Travel time is about 75 minutes. To purchase tickets, visit http://tickets.aeroportbeauvais.com/Information.aspx.
To Paris: Buy a ticket in the arrivals hall, at the kiosk outside the airport, or online. The bus will take you to the coach parking lot just north of the Hotel Concorde-La Fayette at Porte Maillot.
From Paris: Exit the RER or the Métro at Porte Maillot and walk along the north or Neuilly side of the Paris Congress Center and the Hotel Concorde La Fayette. Across the street, you'll see a coach parking lot. Walk to the corner and cross at the light.
If you haven't purchased a ticket online, buy your ticket at the booth in the parking lot or, if it's closed, from the driver. Try to arrive at least 3 hours 15 minutes before your flight time--or even earlier, to be certain of getting on a bus.
Beauvais Airport Shuttle runs vans and minibuses between Beauvais and Paris hotels. It also offers services to Charles de Gaulle Airport and Disneyland Paris. For more details, visit www.aeroportbeauvais.com/acces.php?lang=eng#supershuttle
SNCF Trains run between the town of Beauvais and the Gare du Nord in Paris. Travel time is approximately one hour plus a 15-minute taxi ride to the Beauvais SNCF station.
You can hire a cab from Beauvais into Paris for €100-160, depending on your hotel's location and whether you're travelling in the daytime or after dark. But then, if you could afford a €100-160 cab ride, you probably wouldn't be flying on a budget airline.
Taxis take a fixed price of 13€ from 7:00AM - 7:00PM except Sundays/holidays, 16 € from 7:00PM - 7:00AM as well as Sundays/holidays. Departure from Paris: The cost is about 100-120€ during the day and 140-160€ at night. The journey is upwards of 90 minutes.
The following car rental companies are available at Beauvais Airport: Avis • Europcar • Hertz • Enterprise • UCAR • Sixt.
Last Updated: 07 October 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.