Sevilla Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Sevilla Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Security comes around 12:30 to check your identity right after they close entrance doors. They were very nice I had no problem with them and they let you sleep. - quebecgirl
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Sevilla Airport.
What to Expect
- A modern single-terminal international airport with a small variety of shopping and dining options.
- Restaurants and shops close at night, so have food and beverage handy for late night snacking!
- Power outlets are readily available throughout the terminal
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
- Poor climate control inside the airport. Some reviewers felt the terminal was too hot and humid, while others complained of the terminal being too cold inside.
Where to Sleep
- According to reviewers, you will have a quiet and hassle-free sleep here, but be prepared to show your passport to airport security before you bunk down for the night. There are plenty of armrest-free seats available, or you may appreciate the ample empty floor space if you brought a sleeping bag or travel mat.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Sevilla Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- Salon Azahar - Location: Airside, 3rd Floor Boarding Area (Schengen and Non-Schengen flights). Hours: 6:00AM - 10:00PM. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (€19,11)
Free unlimited WiFi is available at Sevilla Airport. Connect to the "kubiwireless" network. (SSID: Airport_Free_Wifi_AENA).
If sleeping in Sevilla Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel San Pablo - (9 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hotel M.A. Sevilla Congresos - (10 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Sevilla Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes (2). Locations: Departures and Boarding zone.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available as well as a small selection of shops.
- Food & Drinks - There are no 24 hour food and beverage concessions at this airport.
- Information Desk - Location: Landside, P1. Hours: unknown.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Medical Services - A First Aid Station is available on Floor 0, Arrivals zone.
- Pharmacy / Farmacia - Location: Landside, Floor 1, Departures. 8:00AM - 9:00PM (Mon - Fri) • 10:00AM - 2:00PM (Sat) • 10:00AM - 2:00PM (Sun & holidays).
- Showers - Not available
The airport is open 4:30AM - 1:30AM. You will be asked to leave, so be prepared to sit outside for a few hours until the airport reopens.
Linea EA: Airport Special buses offer daily service between the airport and Plaza de Armas in the city center. Stops along the way include Santa Justa rail and AVE station. A one-way journey costs €4, and takes about 35 minutes.
The following car rental agencies are available onsite: Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz and Sixt. Location: Floor 0.
Taxis are available at the taxi stand right outside of the Arrivals area. A flat rate applies to all fares within the city limits. Metered intercity rates apply for all other destinations.
Last Updated: 24 May 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.