Zakynthos Zante Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Zakynthos Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
I arrived at Zakynthos airport at 12:30 , only to find the airport was closed. I went into the airport and was informed the airport was closed and did not open till 2:00. - Glenn
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Zakynthos International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal international airport, served entirely by seasonal flights. Services and amenities are extremely limited.
Where to Sleep
- Overnight stays are not permitted at this airport.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Zakynthos Zante Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
Information not available
If sleeping in Zakynthos Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Kalidonio Hotel - (7 min from the airport) Airport transfers available ($).
- Vanessa Hotel - (8 min from the airport) Airport transfers available ($).
- Roseland Hotel - (8 min from the airport) Airport transfers available ($).
- Hotel Denny`s Inn - (9 min from the airport) Airport transfers available ($).
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Zakynthos Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Car Rentals - Europcar • Hertz.
- Food & Drinks - 1 restaurant
The airport is open 8:00AM - 3:30PM (Mon) • 7:30AM - 3:30PM (Tue, Thu) • 9:30AM - 3:30PM (Wed) • 4:00PM - 9:00PM (Fri) • 10:00AM - 3:00PM (Sat) • 5:00AM - 9:00AM (Sun).
Information not available.
Last Updated: 03 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.