Villahermosa Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Villahermosa Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
no showers but toilets were clean (attendant is present). - seats are vinyl with fixed armrests; aircon is ok. - Shan
photo credit: Alfonsobouchot / Wikimedia
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Villahermosa Airport.
What to Expect
- The Villahermosa airport has three, interconnected terminals.
- There are no 24 hour concessions, so be sure to purchase food before the restaurants close, if you plan to stay the night.
Where to Sleep
- We have not received a review on this airport since 2003. If you have been there recently, please write a review.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- There is a lounge that travellers can pay to use. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Villahermosa Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Villahermosa airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Caral VIP Lounge - Location: Airside, in front of Gate 4. Hours: 5:00AM - 10:00PM (Daily). Lounge Access: Pay at the Door • Book Online (£22.00 - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required)
WiFi is available at Villahermosa inside the lounge. [ see Airport Lounges above ] At the time of this update, we did not have any information about WiFi availability elsewhere in the terminal.
If sleeping in Villahermosa Airport does not appeal to you, there is a hotel near the airport:
- Hilton Villahermosa & Conference Center - (4 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle service available.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Villahermosa Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes
- Car Rentals - Budget • Dollar • Europcar • Hertz • Thrifty and more.
- Food & Drinks - There are no 24 hour food or beverage concessions at this airport. Food option include: AQA • Aero Consteño • Calinda Viva Snack Bar • La Sevillana • Portofolio
- Information Desk - not available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Pharmacy - Locations: Terminal 2, Airside, room A2 • Terminal 3, Airside, room C14 • Terminal 3, Airside, room C11.
- Showers - not available
The airport is open 24 hours.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 24 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.