Nadi Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Nadi Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
I climbed on to the domestic incoming luggage belt , put my handbag under my head and sleep like a baby for 5 hours. - Shirley
Airside seating. Photo credit: The Y-Man
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Nadi Airport.
What to Expect
- The Nadi airport has a single terminal, divided up into sections for international and domestic flights.
The airport is open 24 hours.
- There have been accusations of scams at this airport. Some reviewers warned of having their duty free items confiscated here, so be on your guard.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- A few benches and couches can be found at this airport. Reviewers reported that sleeping options may be better landside because of the crowds airside.
- Several reviewers warned of bugs, so don’t forget your insect repellant.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are many hotels near the airport that provide free airport transfers. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to use one of the first class lounges. See Airport Lounges below for locations and rates.
- Showers are available in one of the lounges.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Nadi Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Nadi airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Tabua Lounge - Location: International Terminal, airside, ground floor, international departures area. Showers are available. Hours: vary. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (FJD$75).
- Air New Zealand Koru Club - Location: Airside, International Departures. Lounge Access: Air New Zealand Koru Club Membership.
- Rosie Travel Lounge
- VIP Lounge - Location: airside, ground floor, international departures area.
- Tour Managers Lounge
WiFi is available at Nadi Airport for a fee. Connect to the “Tomizone” network to register and pay online, or buy an internet voucher from one of the following shops: Old Domestic Cafe ▪ Prouds Express ▪ Prouds Departures Duty Free Shop ▪ the small cafe in the new Domestic Terminal. You can purchase an hour (or 60MB) for FJD9.00 or one day (or 160MB) for FJD20.00. A smaller increment of 30 min (or 200MB) for FJD5.00 is available via internet voucher only. In addition to WiFi, the airport also has two internet kiosks. Locations: International Terminal, Landside, Check-In and the new Domestic Terminal.
If sleeping in Nadi Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Tokatoka Resort Hotel - Located opposite the airport. Free airport transfers.
- Fiji Gateway Hotel - Located within walking distance of the airport. Free airport shuttle service available.
- Tanoa International Hotel - (3 min from the airport) Free airport pick-up.
- Novotel Nadi Hotel - (3 min from the airport) Free airport transfers.
- Aquarius On the Beach - (4 min from the airport) Free airport pick-up.
- Nadi Bay Resort Hotel - (5 min from the airport) Free airport pick-up.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Nadi Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Duty Free and Shopping - Duty Free is available at the airport as well as a small variety of other shops.
- Food & Drinks - At the time of this update it was not know if there are any 24-hour food or beverage concessions available at the airport.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Storage is available for up to 2 months in the Luggage Storage facility. All-inclusive daily rates are as follows: FJD7.10 per carry-on/handheld item, FJD9.50 per suitcase or backpack, and FJD14.20 per oversized item. Location: Arrival Concourse, 1st floor. Hours: 5:00AM - 10:00PM
- Showers - Shower facilities can be found in the Tabua Lounge. [ see Airport Lounges above ]
The airport is open 24 hours.
Several area hotels provide airport transportation service to their guests either for a fee or as a courtesy. Here are a few hotels offering airport shuttle service: Aquarius On The Beach • Bluewater Lodge • Fiji Gateway Hotel • Mercure Nadi • Nadi Bay Resort Hotel • Novotel Nadi • Smugglers Cove Beach Resort & Hotel • Tanoa International Hotel • Tanoa Skylodge Hotel • Tokatoka Resort Hotel • Tropic of Capricorn Resort • Wailoaloa Beach Resort Fiji.
Last Updated: 09 September 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airport's and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.