Nadi Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Nadi Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
I climbed on to the domestic incoming luggage belt , put my handbag under my head and sleep like a baby for 5 hours. - Shirley
Airside seating. Photo credit: The Y-Man
by a traveller
"Landed in Fiji at about 4am and had to wait for a connecting flight at about 2pm, which was delayed until 4pm.
The main airport lobby has huge, nice, new leather couches that several other travelers were also sleeping on. The main distraction was the airport employees who would come and sit next to you while you were sleeping and talk, sing and play music. I am a pretty light sleeper so it was hard to sleep. Also, as a woman, I was a bit nervous sleeping with my bags right next to a strange man.
There are a few food options, including a sit down pizza restaurant that was really good but a bit pricey. There are also two cafes with a variety of food. There were two internet kiosks, neither of which worked, but I was refunded for the card that i bought, which was nice. The bathrooms are pretty dirty. There were showers, but i wam the kind of person that would just rather not shower.
On the way back through, I decided to get a hotel rather than staying at the airport, but that was pretty terrible. The whole thing was set up through an airport travel agency. The place that i stayed at looked like a resort in the pictures and actually ended up being a hotel that is used to forcefully house deportees waiting for a flight. Very interesting. Overall, the airport is nice, clean and has good sleeping spots if you are a deep sleeper, but the bathrooms are dirty."
Have you been to Nadi Airport recently? Write a Review!
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Nadi airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Tabua Lounge - Location: International Terminal, airside, ground floor, international departures area. Showers are available. Hours: vary. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (FJD$75) • Priority Pass.
- Air New Zealand Koru Club - Location: Airside, International Departures. Lounge Access: Air New Zealand Koru Club Membership.
- Rosie Travel Lounge
- VIP Lounge - Location: airside, ground floor, international departures area.
- Tour Managers Lounge
WiFi is available at Nadi Airport for a fee. Additionally there are 4 internet kiosks available for a fee. Locations: 1 at Old Domestic Terminal • 2 kiosks in the International Departures Lounge • 1 kiosk at the new Domestic Terminal. Rates from: FJD 5.00 (for 30 minutes or 30 mb) payable by vouchers purchased from airport vendors - FJD 20 (for 1 day or 160 mb) payable by credit card only.
If sleeping in Nadi Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Tokatoka Resort Hotel - Located opposite the airport. Free airport transfers.
- Raffles Gateway Hotel - Located within walking distance of the airport. Free airport shuttle service available.
- Tanoa International Hotel - (3 min from the airport) Free airport pick-up.
- Novotel Nadi Hotel - (3 min from the airport) Free airport transfers.
- Aquarius On the Beach - (4 min from the airport) Free airport pick-up.
- Nadi Bay Resort Hotel - (5 min from the airport) Free airport pick-up.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Nadi Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- Car Rentals - Budget • Avis • Europcar • Hertz • Thrifty • and more.
- Duty Free and Shopping - Duty Free is available at the airport as well as a small variety of other shops.
- Food & Drinks - At the time of this update it was not know if there are any 24-hour food or beverage concessions available at the airport.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Location: Domestic Terminal, landside, next to the Domestic Cafe. Hours: 5:00 AM - 10:00PM. Rates: FJD 7.50 - FJD 15 per day
- Showers - Shower facilities can be found in the Tabua Lounge. [ see Airport Lounges above ]
The airport is open 24 hours.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 14 March 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airport's and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.