La Crosse Airport
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our La Crosse Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
The seats' armrests don't move - until the security people, having seen your predicament, give you an Allen wrench to take the armrests OFF. - Dave L.
by Dave L.
"Heaven. What else is there to say? I spent the night several times while flying home to New York from college in the wilds of NE Iowa. The seats' armrests don't move - until the security people, having seen your predicament, give you an Allen wrench to take the armrests OFF. Not to mention that one of them bought me a cup of coffee (at the only restaurant, which closes VERY early) one time, and I woke up covered in a Midwest Express blanket and had my head on a pillow. "
Have you been to La Crosse Airport recently? Write a Review!
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Free WiFi is available at LaCrosse Airport. Connect to the LSE-WiFi network.
If sleeping in La Crosse Airport does not appeal to you, the nearest hotels are:
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Knoxville Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Information not available
- Car Rentals - Alamo • Avis • Budget • Hertz • National. Location: inside the terminal.
- Currency Exchange - Information not available
- Food & Drinks - There are no 24-hour food concessions at the airport. Vinny's Runway is located on the 2nd floor (landside). Vending machines are available landside and airside.
- Information Desk - Information not available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Showers - not available
According to the airport's web site, ther terminal opens 2 hours before the first flight and closes one hour after the last flight.
We Need Your Feedback!
The SleepingInAirports community depends on travellers, like you, to share their airport experiences through airport reviews and survey responses. If you had a good or bad experience at Lacrosse Airport, tell us about it!
- Complete the 2015 Airport Survey - Your responses to this short (and easy!) questionnaire will help us determine the Best and Worst Airports of 2015.
- Write a Review - Please take a few minutes to write your airport review. Whether you provided a quick tip or a detailed review, you will be helping other travellers in a similar situation. Leave a guest review OR register for an account.
Thank you for helping the Community!
Last Updated: 20 January 2014
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airport's and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items quoted in the guide, email me.