La Crosse Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our La Crosse Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
The seats' armrests don't move - until the security people, having seen your predicament, give you an Allen wrench to take the armrests OFF. - Dave L.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at La Crosse Airport.
What to Expect
- The La Crosse airport has a single terminal.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
- The airport opens 2 hours before the first flight and closes one hour after the last flight.
- There is a single restaurant located landside. There are no 24 hour concessions available.
- We have not received any reviews for this airport since 2000. If you have been there recently, please write a review.
Where to Sleep
- Since the airport is closed late at night, sleeping here is not possible.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport that provide free airport shuttles. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our LaCrosse Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
There is a military lounge, but we do not currently have details.
Free WiFi is available at LaCrosse Airport. Connect to the LSE-WiFi network.
If sleeping in La Crosse Airport does not appeal to you, the nearest hotels are:
- Days Inn Hotel & Conference Center La Crosse - (5 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle service available.
- Best Western Riverfront Hotel- (10 min from the airport) Free 24-hr airport shuttle service available.
- Radisson Hotel La Crosse - (15 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle service available.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near La Crosse Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- Baby Care Facilities - The Nursing Mothers Room is a lockable room within the 1st floor Family Restroom (landside). Changing table, reclining seat, sink and power outlet are available inside.
- Children’s Play Area - Yes, airside.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Gift shop items can be purchased at the Arrowhead Tap House, with locations landside and airside.
- Food & Drinks - The Arrowhead Tap House serves up breakfast, lunch, dinner and beer during airport hours of operation. Located both landside and airside.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Showers - not available
According to the airport's web site, the terminal opens 2 hours before the first flight and closes one hour after the last flight.
Onsite car rental agencies include Avis/Budget, Hertz, Enterprise and National/Alamo.
Several area hotels provide airport transportation service as a courtesy to their guests. You can contact some hotels for airport pick up by using the direct-dial courtesy phones located across from the car rental kiosks. Here are a few hotels offering airport shuttle service: Courtyard by Marriott La Crosse Downtown / Mississippi Riverfront • Days Inn La Crosse Hotel & Conference Center • Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites La Crosse • Quality Inn • Radisson Hotel La Crosse • Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - La Crosse • The Charmant Hotel.
Taxis are available at the ground transportation area of the airport terminal. You can also request a pick up by using the direct-dial courtesy phones located across from the car rental kiosks. All taxis are metered, and reservations are not required.
Last Updated: 17 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airport's and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.