Laramie Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Laramie Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Laramie Airport.
What to Expect
- The Laramie airport has a single, small terminal.
- We have not received any reviews for this airport since 2007. If you have been there recently, please write a review.
Where to Sleep
- Since the airport is closed each night, sleeping here is not permitted.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport that provide free airport shuttles. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Laramie Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
There are no pay-per-use lounges at the airport.
If sleeping at the Laramie Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- America's Best Value Inn Laramie - (8 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Quality Inn & Suites - (8 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Laramie - (8 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Laramie Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
WiFi is not available at Laramie Airport.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange - not available
- Food & Drinks - not available.
- Information Desk - not available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Showers - not available
The airport is open 5:00AM - 7:30PM (Mon - Fri) • 5:00AM - 5:00PM (Sat) • 5:00AM - 5:00PM (Sun).
Hertz offers car rentals from the airport.
Last Updated: 12 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.