Sitka Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Sitka Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Don't get stuck there if you want to stay all night. There's hardly anywhere for a nap either. -a traveller
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Sitka Rocky Gutierrez Airport.
What to Expect
- A tiny single-terminal airport with limited amenities.
Where to Sleep
- Overnight stays are not permitted at this airport.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Sitka Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
There are no pay-per-use lounges at the airport.
If sleeping in Sitka Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Totem Square Hotel & Marina - (4 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle service available. The hotel shuttle meets all Alaskan Airlines flights that arrive into Sitka Airport, so no phone call is needed for airport pick-up.
- Westmark Sitka Hotel - (4 min from the airport) Free scheduled airport shuttle service.
- Super 8 Sitka - (4 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Sitka Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether internet access is available. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As of this update we were unable to confirm what dining options and amenities are available. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
The terminal hours are unknown. However, the ticket counters are open 4:15AM - 10:00PM (daily).
Information not available.
Last Updated: 24 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.