Lambert-St. Louis Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our St. Louis Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Gate C17 - This airport was the best sleeping experience at an airport ever. I should stay at airports like this instead of hotels. - Craig Apple Pie
by a traveller
January 2015 - First time on this site after being stranded by a connecting flight cancellation. Based on the information in a previous post about a good place to sleep in terminal C, I went looking. It was around gate C16 that I found a small nick back against the Windows. There were actually several smaller chairs back there that allowed for you to somewhat stretch out on. It was darker than the rest of the airport and there was an outlet on the floor for cell charging.
Have you been to St. Louis Airport recently? Write a Review!
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at St. Louis airport either by purchasing a day pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- American Admiral's Club - Location: Airside between Concourses B and C. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (US$ 50.00) • Admiral's Club Membership.
- USO Lounge - The USO offers a lounge to members of the military and their families. Location: Terminal 1, Landside, Main Level (Hours: open 24 hours) • Terminal 2. Hours: 7:00AM - 6:00PM).
WiFi is available at Lambert-St. Louis airport for a fee. Connect to the Boingo network. Rates: from US$ 7.95 per day.
If sleeping in St. Louis Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Marriott St. Louis Airport- (1 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle service available. For airport pick-up, call 1-314-423-9700 or use the courtesy phone near baggage claim.
- Drury Inn Airport St. Louis - (4 min from the airport) Free 24-hr airport shuttle service available.
- Hilton St. Louis Airport - (3 min from the airport) Free 24-hr shuttle service to the airport and local businesses.
- Quality Inn St. Louis Airport - (6 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle service available.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near St. Louis Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - ATMs are located in Terminals 1 and 2.
- Car Rentals - Alamo • Avis • Budget • Enterprise. Location: Main Terminal, lower level, between Doors 12 and 17.
- Chapel - Location: Terminal 1, Lower Level, near exit door 11. Hours: open 24 hours
- Currency Exchange - US Bank has a branch. They may sell some currency.
- Food & Drinks -
At the time of this update there were no 24-hour food or beverage concessions at the airport.
» Landside: Starbucks • Great American Bagel • Pasta House
» Airside: Starbucks • Dunkin Donuts • Brioche Doree • Wolfgang Puck • Chili's Too • and more
» Vending Machines can be found at Gate A10, A16, E10, E20, E29, ET12, ET 14 and in the Ticketing Zone.
- Information Desk - Location: Terminal 1, between baggage claim carousels 4 and 5.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Showers - not available
open 24 hours
Last Updated: 12 May 2015
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airport's and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items quoted in the guide, email me.