Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Chiclayo Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Chiclayo Airport.
What to Expect
- This small single-terminal airport connects to a few regional destinations.
- WiFi is available in the paid-use lounge; it’s unclear if it’s available in public areas. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
Where to Sleep
- As of November 2018, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport; some provide airport shuttle service, for a fee. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there is a lounge that you can enter by paying at the door, purchasing a lounge pass or through a lounge membership program (ie. Priority Pass). Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
If sleeping in Chiclayo Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Los Portales Chiclayo – (3 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers are available. Transfers are free Monday – Friday only. The hotel can be reached on foot in 10 minutes if you are traveling light. » Check Rates
- WinMeier Hotel and Casino – (3 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Hotel Mochiks – (3 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle is available. » Check Rates
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Chiclayo Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
At the time of this update, it was not known if WiFi is available in the public areas of the terminal. The Caral Lounge provides WiFi to its guests.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
Food and Drink – The airports website reports that restaurants are available; however, no further information is available.
Duty Free & Shopping – There is no Duty Free at this airport. The airports website reports that shops are available; however, no further information is available.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Not available.
The airport is open 24 hours.
As of November 2018, Chiclayo airport is served by the following airlines: Copa Airlines • Latam • LC Peru • Movil Air • Viva Air Peru.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
Tico taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last updated: 2018-11-08
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, write a review or send an email to [email protected] and we will update this guide.