If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Sanbra Duty Free & Priority Lounge at Accra Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Accra Airport, Terminal 3, Airside, Level 3, Main Departure Hall, opposite Gate C3.
Important: Accessible to passengers on International flights only.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Flight Information Monitor
- Showers ($)
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 24 hours.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
At the time of this update, walk-in rates are not available. If this is not correct, click here to update this lounge profile.
Lounge passes can be purchased by any traveller regardless of airline or class of service.
» Benefits: Guarantees a seat in the lounge for your desired time period • Changes & Refunds up until 24 hours prior to arrival.
» Disadvantages: Non-refundable within 24 hours of arrival.
The online rate is GBP 20.00 (3 hour stay) per person. » Buy a lounge pass
Passes are handled through our third party partners. Be sure to read the terms and conditions before purchasing your pass. For changes and cancellations, contact the email on your pass confirmation at least 24 hours in advance of your arrival.
More Ways to Enter
- All First and Business Class passengers travelling on, or connecting to/from, a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline have access to a lounge.
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members travelling on, or connecting to/from, a same-day international flight operated by a SkyTeam member airline.
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members can invite a guest travelling on a SkyTeam member airline operated flight.
More lounge locations at Accra Kotoka Airport
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.