If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Miracle Lounges at Bangkok Don Muang Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
- Terminal 1, Airside, International Departures, 3rd Floor, turn left after Immigration and the lounge will be located next to the Duty Free Shop.
- Terminal 1, Airside, International Departures, 3rd Floor, turn left after passing Immigration and the lounge will be opposite of ‘King Power Duty Free Shop’.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (Alcohol)
- Beverages (Soft Drinks)
- Disabled Access (Location #1 only)
- Fax ($) (Location #1 only)
- Internet / WiFi
- Newspapers / Magazines
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 24 hours.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
At the time of this update, we did not have any information about the availability of walk-in rates. If you know, click here to update this lounge profile.
More lounge locations at Bangkok Don Mueang Airport
- Coral Executive Lounge (Terminal 1)
- Coral Executive Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Miracle Co-Working Space
- Miracle Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Miracle Lounge
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.