If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the MasterCard Lounge at Bratislava Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Bratislava Airport, Terminal A, Airside, 2nd Floor, after Security Checks.
Important: This lounge is accessible to passengers for Schengen and Non-Schengen flights.
Directions: Once on the 2nd Floor proceed in the direction of the shops and departures gates. Turn right down a short hall and the lounge will be located on your left.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (Alcohol)
- Beverages (Soft Drinks)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Internet / WiFi
- Newspapers / Magazines
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 2 hours before first flight until the last flight (approx. 5:00AM – 9:30PM).
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts non-Mastercard guests at the door. The walk-in rate is 30,00€ per person for 2 hours. Payment by credit card only.
More ways to enter
- Passengers with Mastercard World Elite, Platinum, World, Gold, Commercial Cards and Business issued in Slovakia are permitted free access.
- Passengers with other selected premium Mastercard cards issued in Czech Republic can enter free of charge or for an entry fee of 18 EUR.
- Entry for passengers with cards issued outside of Slovakia and Czech Republic is charged.
- Lounge Key, Priority Pass
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.