For a break from the usual airport hustle and bustle, check out the Travel Club at Chennai Airport. Entrance here gets you access to drinks, WiFi, newspapers and TV, all in a comfortable, air conditioned spaces. No matter the class of service you’re flying—looking at you, fellow economy class travellers—you can access the Travel Club by purchasing a lounge and/or through a lounge membership program. Below, you’ll find helpful details such as lounge locations, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Lounge Locations & Hours
- Domestic Terminal, Airside, 3rd Floor. Take elevator opposite Gate 5 to the 3rd floor. Hours: open 24 hours.
- Domestic Terminal, Airside, 3rd Floor, across from Gates 1-3. Hours: open 24 hours.
- International Terminal, Airside, 1st Floor, near Gate 11. Hours: 8:00PM – 3:00AM (Daily).
- International Terminal, Airside, 1st Floor, near Gate 16. Hours: 8:00PM – 10:00AM (Daily).
- International Terminal, Airside, 3rd Floor. Take the elevator opposite Gate 17 to the 3rd Floor. Hours: open 24 hours.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (Alcohol) ($)(1)
- Beverages (Soft Drinks)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Internet / WiFi
- Newspapers / Magazines
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
At the time of this update, we did not have any information about the availability of walk-in rates. If you know, click here to update this lounge profile.
Lounge passes can be purchased by any traveller regardless of airline or class of service.
» Benefits: Guarantees a seat in the lounge for your desired time period • Changes & Refunds up until 24 hours prior to arrival.
» Disadvantages: Non-refundable within 24 hours of arrival.
The online rate is GBP 14.00 (Domestic) and GBP 22.00 (International) per person for a 3 hour stay. » Buy a lounge pass
Passes are handled through our third party partners. Be sure to read the terms and conditions before purchasing your pass. For changes and cancellations, contact the email on your pass confirmation at least 24 hours in advance of your arrival.
More ways to enter
- Oneworld – First and Business class ticketholders on member airlines; Sapphire and Emerald Tier frequent flyer status
- SkyTeam – First and Business class ticketholders on member airlines; SkyTeam Elite Plus Frequent Flyers
- Star Alliance – First and Business class ticketholders on member airlines; Star Alliance Gold customers travelling in any class
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.