If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Air New Zealand Lounges at Christchurch Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge locations, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
- Domestic Lounge – Koru Express – Domestic Departures, Landside.
- Domestic Lounge – Domestic Departures, Airside.
- International Lounge – International Departures, Airside.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Children’s Play Area (International only)
- Flight Information Monitor
- Games Consoles (Domestic location only)
- Printers & Copiers (International only)
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Showers (not available in Koru Express)
These lounges do not have any sleep facilities.
- Domestic Lounge – Koru Express – The lounge is open 6:00AM – until the departure of the last flight.
- Domestic Lounge – The lounge is open 5:00AM – until the departure of the last flight.
- International Lounge – The lounge is open from 4:30AM – last morning flight and then reopens at 1:00PM – last flight.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
At the time of this update, we did not have any information about the availability of walk-in rates. If you know, click here to update this lounge profile.
» Air New Zealand Koru Club – If you travel frequently on Air New Zealand, you may want to look into purchasing an annual membership that will give you access to this and other lounges in the Air New Zealand network. Rate: NZD 629 per year and NZD 255 preliminary joining fee.
More lounge locations at Christchurch Airport
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.