If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Air New Zealand Lounges at Christchurch Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge locations, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Lounge Locations & Hours
- Domestic Lounge – Koru Express – Domestic Departures, Landside. Hours: The lounge is open 6:00AM – until the departure of the last flight.
- Domestic Lounge – Domestic Departures, Airside. Hours: The lounge is open one hour before the first domestic departure until the last flight.
- International Lounge – International Departures, Airside. Hours: The lounge is temporarily closed. Click here to let us know when it has reopened.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Children’s Play Area (International only)
- Flight Information Monitor
- Games Consoles (Domestic location only)
- Printers & Copiers (International only)
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Showers (not available in Koru Express)
These lounges do not have any sleep facilities.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
Pay at the door rates are not available at Air New Zealand lounges.
» Air New Zealand Koru Club – If you travel frequently on Air New Zealand, you may want to look into purchasing an annual membership that will give you access to this and other lounges in the Air New Zealand network. Rate: NZD 629 per year and NZD 255 preliminary joining fee.
More Ways to Enter
- Air New Zealand Business Premier cabin travellers
- Airpoints Elite and Gold members (Star Alliance Gold Status holders)
- Eligible Star Alliance Gold members departing on a flight with a Star Alliance carrier.
For more information about access to Air New Zealand lounges, click here.
More lounge locations at Christchurch Airport
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.