Escape the usual chaos of a layover at Philadelphia Airport when you step into an American Airlines Admirals Club. With four locations, you’re rarely far from a little relaxation. Enjoy snacks and drinks, WiFi, workstations and hotspot printing, and TVs and magazines. To gain entry, use your Admirals Club membership or pay at the door when space is available – as long as you’re flying American. Below, you’ll find helpful details such as lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Lounge Locations & Hours
There are currently 4 American Airlines Admirals Club locations at Philadelphia Airport:
- Concourse A East – Airside, below Gate A6. Hours: 1:30PM – 9:30PM (Sun – Fri) • 6:00AM – 9:30PM (Sat).
- Concourse A West – Airside, Mezzanine Level, between Gates A15 and A16. Hours: Temporarily Closed.
- Concourse B/C – Airside, Third floor, between the B and C Concourses. Hours: 4:30AM – 9:30PM.
- Concourse F – Airside, Level 2, above the food court. Hours: 7:00AM – 8:30PM.
Services & Facilities
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Hotspot Printing
- Personal Reservation Assistance
Note: There is an additional cost for premium cocktails and wines.
These lounges do not have any sleep facilities.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests at the door. The walk-in rate is US $ 59.00 per person.
Requirements: You must present a boarding pass for same-day travel on departure or arrival flights operated or marketed by American Airlines, Alaska Airlines or any oneworld® airline.
» American Airlines Admirals Club – If you travel frequently on American Airlines, you may want to look into purchasing an annual membership that will give you access to this and other lounges in the American Airlines network. Rate: starting at US$ 550 per year.
More Ways to Enter
- Travellers in First or Business on a qualifying departing international or transcontinental flight marketed and operated by American or a oneworld® airline.
- AAdvantage® Executive Platinum, Platinum Pro and Platinum – Travellers on qualifying departing international flights marketed and operated by American or a oneworld® airline (regardless of cabin).
- oneworld® EmeraldSM and SapphireSM – Travellers on all departing flights marketed and operated by American or a oneworld® airline (regardless of cabin)
Credit Cards – Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive credit card.
More lounge locations at Philadelphia Airport
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.