If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Business Lounge at Rostov-on-Don Airport in the Domestic and International Terminals. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Lounge Locations & Hours
- Domestic Business Lounge – Domestic Terminal, Airside. Hours: open 24 hours.
- International Business Lounge – International Terminal, Airside. Hours: open 24 hours.
The Domestic lounge is located in the public area of the terminal. If you are in transit, you would need to leave the secure zone to use it.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol – $)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests at the door. The walk-in rates are:
- Domestic Lounge – 4300 RUB per person (up to 3 hours, each additional hour at 350 RUB). Children from 2 -12 years are 2150 RUB and children under 2 are free.
- International Lounge – 4300 RUB per person (up to 3 hours, each additional hour at 350 RUB). Children from 2 -12 years are 2150 RUB and children under 2 are free.
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.