Bloemfontein Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Bloemfontein Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Bloemfontein Airport.
What to Expect
- The airport is a single, small terminal building that’s easy to navigate.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport within walking distance; none provide airport shuttle service. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Bloemfontein Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Bloemfontein airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Bidvest Premier Lounge - Location: Airside. Lounge Access: Book Online (£13.50 - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required)
Limited free WiFi is available in the departure area of the airport, connect to the “AlwaysOn” network. Passengers will receive 30 free minutes or 50MB of data, you may choose to purchase additional time.
If sleeping in Bloemfontein Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Road Lodge Bloemfontein Airport - (5 min walk from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- BON Hotel Bloemfontein - (12 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Jedidja Bed and Breakfast - (12 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Bloemfontein Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes, Nedbank provides an ATM (landside, left side) .
- Baby Care Facilities - Baby changing facilities are available in all women’s restrooms.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Food & Drinks - The airport has a restaurant and a sweet shop.
- Information Desk - Location: Arrivals Hall. Hours: 5:45AM - 8:00PM (Mon-Fri), 8:30AM - 4:00PM (Sat), and 8:30AM - 8:00PM (Sun).
- Medical Services - Provided at the First Aid Station (landside).
- Mobile Phone Rentals - Available at Vodafone, on the ground floor of the terminal.
- Smoking - There is a designated smoking lounge available airside.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at email@example.com and we will update the guide.
Several companies offer car rentals directly onsite.
Shuttles and taxis
Both shuttles and taxis are available outside the terminal building. Their schedules match flight arrivals.
Last Updated: 26 November 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.