Cotonou Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Cotonou Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
they mark all over your luggage with white chalk....they are just trying to look official I think!
- Peter K
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Cotonou Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal international airport with minimal shopping and dining options. A recent review describes the airport as clean and quiet, with comfortable seating and working air-conditioning but only one visible power outlet that can be used for mobile charging.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s business class lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Cotonou Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- AHS Business Class Lounge - Location: Airside, 1st Floor. Hours: 7:00AM - 4:00PM (Mon & Tues) • 6:00AM - 4:00AM (Wed) • 12:00PM - 4:00PM & 6:00PM - 11:00PM (Thurs) • 3:00AM - 6:00AM & 8:00AM - 4:00PM & 8:00PM - 12:00AM (Fri) • 8:00AM - 4:00PM & 7:00PM - 12:00AM (Sat) • 3:00AM - 3:00PM & 7:00PM - 12:00AM (Sun).
WiFi is available at Cotonou Airport inside the lounge. [ see Airport Lounges above ] At the time of this update, we did not have any information about WiFi availability elsewhere in the terminal.
If attempting to sleep in the Cotonou Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Best Western Plus Nobila Airport Hotel - Located just 200m from the airport. Airport offers day rates starting at 45000 xof for a standard room.
- Ibis Cotonou - (10 minutes from the airport) Free airport shuttle is available.
- Novotel Orisha Cotonou - (10 minutes from the airport) Free airport shuttle is available.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Cotonou Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- Children's Play Areas - not available
- Food & Drinks - Yes
- Information Desk - not available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Showers - not available
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to email@example.com and we will update this airport guide.
National offers car rental services at the airport.
Taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last Updated: 02 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.