Lome Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Lome Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Everything is rush but tolerable and people are civil but dont expect duty free to be open even at night when 3 or 4 international flights are leaving, but its an OK, safe airport - a traveller
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Gnassingbé Eyadéma International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal international airport with limited shopping and dining options.
- Boarding announcements done by shouted voice only, so in case you don’t hear the announcement, pay attention to lines forming at the gate around the expected time of departure of your flight.
- One reviewer described this airport as one of the most efficient airports in Africa, with speedy and hassle-free handling of departing, arriving and transiting passengers.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Lomé–Tokoin Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether internet access is available. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If sleeping in Lome Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Napoleon Lagune - (5 min from the airport) Airport shuttle is available.
- Hotel Palm Beach - (10 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle is available upon request.
- Residence Hoteliere Ocean - (10 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle service available upon request.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Lome Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
As of this update we were unable to confirm what services and amenities are available. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update this airport guide.
Taxis are available outside the terminal. Rates to the city center start at 4,000 CFA franc. Destinations beyond the city start at 20,000 CFA franc.
Last Updated: 27 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.