N'djamena Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our N'djamena Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
The one toilet that did work was filthy from people washing their feet in the toilet bowl.
- M. Davy
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what travellers have reported to us during their time at N'djamena International Airport.
What to Expect
- In March 2015, one reviewer commented "There is no terminal and no facilities. It looks like the old building may have been torn down or bombed. There may be construction going on but it is hard to tell. "
- Crowds can get aggressive, so you need to stand your ground.
- The immigration counter is described as an "immigration officer using a laptop on top of crates".
Where to Sleep
- We have not received any reviews from travellers who attempted to sleep in N'djamena Airport.
- There are no hotels at the airport, but there are nearby hotels that provide an airport shuttle. See Airport Hotels below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our N'djamena Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether internet access is available. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If sleeping in N'djamena Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Ledger Plaza N'Djamena - (10 min from the airport) An expensive option, but possibly the best option in a location with lack of good choices. Free 24-hr airport pick-up via hotel shuttle.
- Mercure Hotel du Chari - (10 min from the airport) Free 24-hr airport pick-up via hotel shuttle.
- Hotel La Residence - (10 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near N'Djamena Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
As of this update we were unable to confirm what services and amenities are available. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update this airport guide.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 27 November 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.