Banjarmasin Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Banjarmasin Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Banjarmasin Airport.
What to Expect
- The single terminal handles domestic flights and provides service to Jeddah during hajj season for pilgrims.
- The airport may currently be under renovation and expansion.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport though the free airport shuttle must be arranged in advance. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Banjarmasin Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Banjarmasin airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program.
- VIP Lounge - Location: Landside. Hours: unknown. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether internet access is available. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
If sleeping in Banjarmasin Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Novotel Banjarmasin Airport Hotel - (5 minutes from the airport) Free airport shuttle is available upon prior booking.
- Hotel Grand Permata In - (10 minutes from the airport) Free roundtrip airport transfers may be available but must be pre-arranged.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Banjarmasin Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs - Available in the public hall
- Food & Drink - At the time of writing, no 24-hour options are available. All dining options are located landside in the public hall (small café and a restaurant).
- Information Desk – Available in the public hall
- Luggage Carts – Trolleys available in baggage claim.
- Smoking Area – Available landside, after check-in.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update this airport guide.
Some local hotels offer shuttle service to and from the airport. Contact your hotel of choice for availability and details.
Travel as the locals do! Shared public minivans run in a circuit between the airport and KM-6 bus terminal. At the time of this update, a one-way ride costs 10,000 Rp.
Metered taxis are available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport, during airport hours of operation.
Last Updated: 11 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.