Cebu Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Cebu Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
They don't even explain why they need to open your bag they just order you to open and confiscate the things they see inside. - coolgirl
To help you plan your layover, here is a quick run-down of what travellers have reported to us during their time at Cebu Airport.
What to Expect
- This is an old, single-building airport. Construction is under way for a new terminal to open in 2018 or later, though there have already been delays.
- Eateries and services/amenities are few, but decent, including the famous Jollibee!
- Recent improvements to the existing terminal, including expansion, newer seats, newer restrooms in some areas, and cleaner facilities. Customs and security procedures and overall passenger flow has also improved.
- Vending machine snacks and beverages are cheaper than in the airport stores.
Where to Sleep
- We have few reviews from travellers who have spent the night here. If you plan to spend the night, please have a backup plan.
- For uninterrupted sleep, a few hotels are located near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class travelers can buy a pass and relax in an airport lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Cebu Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Cebu airport by purchasing a lounge pass or paying at the door. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Plaza Premium Lounge - Location: International Departures, Airside. Hours: 4:00AM - 11:00PM. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (PHP 1560 - 2 hours) • Book Online (£22 - up to 3 hours or £42 up to 6 hours)
If sleeping in Cebu Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Waterfront Airport Hotel & Casino - Located across the street from the airport, this is the closest hotel to the airport. You can walk or call the hotel (+6332 340-4888) for pick-up, rates range from Php 150 to Php 450 depending on type of vehicle.
- Goldberry Suites & Hotel - (5 min from the airport) Free roundtrip airport shuttle service is available upon e-mail request.
- Dulcinea Hotel & Suites - (5 min from the airport) Free roundtrip airport shuttle, available on request.
- Cesario Hotel - (13 minutes) Free airport shuttle is available.
- The Bellavista Hotel - (8 minutes) Free airport shuttle is available.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Cebu Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Business Center - Computer with internet access, prepaid cellphone cards, photocopies, faxing and more are available at iKonnect.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange - Mactan Foreign Exchange and Cultus Money Changer are available.
- Drinking Water - Drinking water fountains are widely available, free of charge!
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty-free shopping is available, along with a small assortment of shops. Don’t leave without pasalubong for your loved ones!
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, we were unable to confirm the availability of 24-hour dining. Food options include: Bo’s Coffee ▪ Cafe Cesario ▪ Crave Burger ▪ Dunkin’ Donuts ▪ Fraiche Deli ▪ Grilled Pita ▪ La Bella Pizza Bistro ▪ Potato Corner ▪ Tablea Chocolate ▪ The Enclave ▪ The Tinder Box ▪ Top ‘N Dog ▪ Tsim Sha Tsui ▪ Tubo Cane ▪ Zubuchon
- Luggage Storage - Short-term storage is available at Ibales Luggage Depository. Hours: Open 24 hours
- Massage - Let the stress of travel melt away with a therapeutic massage in the airport!
- Post Office - PHLPost is available in the airport.
- Shopping - Duty Free is available at the airport.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Official airport taxis (yellow) and ordinary (white) taxis are readily available for hire in the Arrivals area, at taxi stands located just 30m to the right of the terminal exit.
Last Updated: 09 March 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.