Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Cebu Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
They don’t even explain why they need to open your bag they just order you to open and confiscate the things they see inside. – coolgirl
To help you plan your layover, here is a quick run-down of what travellers have reported to us during their time at Cebu Airport.
What to Expect
- This is an old, single-building airport. Construction is under way for a new terminal to open in 2018 or later, though there have already been delays.
- Eateries and services/amenities are few, but decent, including the famous Jollibee!
- Recent improvements to the existing terminal, including expansion, newer seats, newer restrooms in some areas, and cleaner facilities. Customs and security procedures and overall passenger flow has also improved.
- Vending machine snacks and beverages are cheaper than in the airport stores.
- Economy class travelers can buy a pass and relax in an airport lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
Where to Sleep
- We have few reviews from travellers who have spent the night here. If you plan to spend the night, please have a backup plan.
- For uninterrupted sleep, a few hotels are located near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there is a lounge that you can enter by paying at the door, purchasing a lounge pass or through a lounge membership program (ie. Priority Pass). Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
If sleeping in Cebu Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Waterfront Airport Hotel & Casino – Located across the street from the airport, this is the closest hotel to the airport. You can walk or call the hotel for pick-up ($). » Check Rates
- Goldberry Suites & Hotel – (5 minutes from the airport) Free roundtrip airport shuttle is available upon e-mail request. » Check Rates
- Dulcinea Hotel & Suites – (5 minutes from the airport) Free roundtrip airport shuttle, available on request. » Check Rates
- Cesario Hotel – (13 minutes) Free airport shuttle is available. » Check Rates
- The Bellavista Hotel – (8 minutes) Free airport shuttle is available. » Check Rates
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Cebu Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
WiFi is available at Cebu Airport inside the lounge. [ see Airport Lounges above ]
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
ATMs / Cash Machines – Need cash? ATMs are available. Fees may apply, so be sure to check your bank’s fee schedule and your daily withdrawal limit if you are travelling internationally. You may also want to notify your bank of your travel plans. Locations: unknown.
Business Center – Computer with internet access, prepaid cellphone cards, photocopies, faxing and more are available at iKonnect.
Currency Exchange – Mactan Foreign Exchange and Cultus Money Changer are available.
Drinking Water – Thirsty? Drinking water fountains are available free of charge. Locations: throughout the airport.
Duty Free & Shopping – Duty-free shopping is available, along with a small assortment of shops. Don’t leave without pasalubong for your loved ones!
Food & Drinks – Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, we were unable to confirm the availability of 24-hour dining. Food options include: Bo’s Coffee ▪ Cafe Cesario ▪ Crave Burger ▪ Dunkin’ Donuts ▪ Fraiche Deli ▪ Grilled Pita ▪ La Bella Pizza Bistro ▪ Potato Corner ▪ Tablea Chocolate ▪ The Enclave ▪ The Tinder Box ▪ Top ‘N Dog ▪ Tsim Sha Tsui ▪ Tubo Cane ▪ Zubuchon
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Short-term storage is available at Ibales Luggage Depository. Hours: Open 24 hours
Massage – Let the stress of travel melt away with a therapeutic massage in the airport!
Mobile Charging – At the time of this update, we did not have any information about mobile charging availability. If you know, write a review or email us at [email protected]
Post Office – PHLPost is available in the airport.
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Not available.
The airport is open 24 hours.
As of March 2018, Cebu airport is served by the following airlines: Cebu Pacific • Philippine Airlines • Air Canada • Emirates • Cathay Pacific • China Eastern • Xiamen Airlines • Korean Air • ANA • EVA Air • Asiana Airlines.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
Several area hotels provide airport transportation service for their guests. Contact your hotel of choice for availability and details:
Official airport taxis (yellow) and ordinary (white) taxis are readily available for hire in the Arrivals area, at taxi stands located just 30m to the right of the terminal exit.
Last updated: 2018-10-23
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, write a review or send an email to [email protected] and we will update this guide.