Clark International Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Clark Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
All in all, it was a good night for me.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Clark International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, but busy international airport, preferred by some over Manila Airport, for its cleaner and more efficient services and facilities. Although the variety of shops and food concessions is limited, 24-hour dining options are available!
- Located 85km/53mi from Manila. Approx 1h 11min according to Google Maps. While It takes 2-3 hours to travel between DMIA and the older NAIA Airport.
- Restrooms are reportedly cleaner airside.
- No designated smoking area, which means people
- indiscriminately smoking throughout the terminal.
- An abnormal amount of security checkpoints, even just to enter the terminal! One reviewer described the experience as similar to “running a gauntlet”.
- Exorbitant airport “departure fee”.
Where to Sleep
- Overnight stays are not permitted inside of the terminal, but there is a small partially-covered area just outside of the lobby with seats, coffee machines, a 24-hour convenience market and a grassy area. Have a sleeping bag or travel mat handy for added comfort!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
- Travelers are only allowed to enter the airport 2 hours prior to departure of their scheduled flights.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Clark Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- VIP Lounge - Location: Airside, 2nd Level, next to Gate 5. Hours: 8:00AM - 2:00AM (Daily).
Free WiFi is available at Clark Airport.
If sleeping in Clark Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Stotsenberg - (5 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Quest Hotel and Conference Center Clark - (5 minutes from the airport) Airport transportation is available upon request, Php 400 each way. Note, some room rates include free transfers.
- Widus Hotel & Casino - (5 minutes) Airport transportation available for a fee.
- Red Planet Angeles City - (10 minutes) No airport shuttle
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Clark Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange - Yes, services provided by RCBC & Veterans Bank.
- Food & Drinks - There is a cafe at the airport. Hours: Not known.
- Shopping - There is a souvenir shop and Duty Free available at the airport. Hours: Not known.
- Smoking - A smoking lounge is available, exact location is not known.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Genesis and Philtranco offer scheduled bus service to and from the airport. Contact your service provider of choice for details.
Avis offers car rental service onsite at Clark Airport.
Metered taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last Updated: 02 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.