Da Nang Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Da Nang Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
In the international departures, downstairs has a tiny Business Class Lounge with a very thin wall so the Business Class Wi Fi is free for the taking. Just where I am now sitting. - Kevin
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Đà Nẵng International Airport.
What to Expect
- A spacious and modern single-terminal international airport
- WiFi is available in designated areas of the airport. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Đà Nẵng Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
According to a recent review (Oct 2016), a Vietnam Airlines business lounge is open 24 hours a day on the 2nd floor of the airport. At the time of this update, we are unable to confirm the entry fee or amenities. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
WiFi is available at Da Nang Airport in certain areas.
If sleeping in Da Nang Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Eden Plaza Danang Hotel - (5 min from the airport) Airport transfers are available on request from 6:00AM - 10:00PM, prices range from 150 VND - 200 VND each way depending on vehicle, discounts provided when you book pick-up/drop off services.
- One Opera Danang Hotel - (7 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Duy Anh Hotel - (8 min from the airport) Airport transfers on request for a fee
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Da Nang Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Food & Drink - There are restaurants available at the airport however it is not known if any are open 24 hours.
- Shopping - There is Duty Free available at the airport. Hours: Not known.
Information not available
Metered taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last Updated: 02 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.