Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Da Nang Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
In the international departures, downstairs has a tiny Business Class Lounge with a very thin wall so the Business Class Wi Fi is free for the taking. Just where I am now sitting. – Kevin
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Đà Nẵng International Airport.
What to Expect
- A spacious and modern single-terminal international airport
- WiFi is available in designated areas of the airport. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
Where to Sleep
- As of May 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there is a lounge that you can enter through a lounge membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
Passes CIP Orchid Lounge – Location: International Terminal, Airside, Mezzanine Level. Showers and day beds are available. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door • Prepaid lounge passes • Lounge membership programs. [ more lounge info ]
If you are a First or Business Class traveller you may have access to the lounges listed below. For more information, check the airline’s web site.
- Vietnam Airlines Lounge – Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, Level 3, near Gate 5.
- Vietnam Airlines Lounge – Location: International Terminal, Airside, Ground Level, Gate 4.
- Vietnam Airlines Business Class Lounge – Location: International Terminal, Airside, 3rd Floor.
If sleeping in Da Nang Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Eden Plaza Danang Hotel – (5 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers are available on request from 6:00AM – 10:00PM, prices range from 150 VND – 200 VND each way depending on vehicle, discounts provided when you book pick-up/drop off services. » Check Rates
- One Opera Danang Hotel – (7 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Duy Anh Hotel – (8 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers on request for a fee. » Check Rates
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Da Nang Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
WiFi is available at Da Nang Airport in certain areas.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
ATM’s / Cash Machines – ATM’s can be found on both the Arrivals and Departures Floors. There are at least 5 banks providing the services.
Currency Exchange – Services are available landside on both the Arrivals and Departures floors.
Duty Free & Shopping – Duty Free is available on both the Arrivals and Departures Floors. In addition you will find a good variety of stores to pass the time.
Food & Drink – There are restaurants and coffee shops available throughout the airport both landside and airside. At this time of this update we did not have any information regarding the availability of any 24 hour food concessions. A mini-market on the Departures Floor, Airside, may be a good option.
Luggage Packing – Available in 2 locations on the Departures Floor. Hours and rates are not known.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Not available.
Information not available
As of February 2018, Da Nang airport is served by the following airlines: Korean Air • Asiana Airlines • China Eastern • Cathay Pacific • ANA
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
At the time of this update, we were unable to find any hotels that provide hotel shuttle service; however, there are several hotels that can arrange transfers for a fee. [ See Airport Hotels above ]
Metered taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last updated: 2018-10-23
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, write a review or send an email to [email protected] and we will update this guide.