Denpasar Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Denpasar Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
I did have to wrap my head in a t-shirt so the mosquitoes didn't get me.
October 2015 - We stayed here on Oct 5. We had an early flight to Jakarta, but were not allowed to stay in the domestic terminal as it closes during the night. International terminal is within walking distance and is clean with enough shops and cafes before check in and immigration. The cafe is open 24 hours, but there are not a lot of customers during the night. The comfy couches were occupied by other travellers and cleaning staff. Beware of mosquitos and bright lights.
Have you been to Denpasar Airport recently? Write a Review!
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Denpasar airport either by purchasing a day pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Premier Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside, 3rd Floor, near Gates 1 and 2. Showers are available. Hours: 6am - 2am (Mon - Fri) • 6am - 4am (Sat & Sun). Lounge Access: Pay at the Door • Book Online • Priority Pass.
- Sanur Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, 2nd Floor. Hours: 530am - 1130pm.
- Dewa Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside, 2nd Floor, near Gates 7 & 8. Showers are available. Hours: 5am - 12am. Lounge Access: US$ 40 per person.
- Parai Cyber Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside, 2nd Floor, near Gates 7 - 9. Showers are available. Hours: 6am - 1am.
- Prada Priority Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside, near Gate 7. Showers are available. Hours: 6am - 3am.
Free WiFi is available at Denpasar Airport.
If sleeping in Bali Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport - Scheduled to open September 2015. Located at the airport via direct access from the Departures Hall.
- Hilton Garden Inn Bali Ngurah Rai Airport - Located 500 meters from the airport. Free airport shuttle bus
- Anika Melati Hotel and Spa - (15 min walk or 5 min drive from the airport) Airport shuttle available from 9am to 6pm
- The Airport Kuta Hotel & Residences - (15 min walk or 5 min drive from the airport) Airport shuttle available for $18 one way (up to 4 people/car)
- Patra Jasa Bali Resort & Villas - (15 min walk or 5 min drive from the airport) Airport shuttle available
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Denpasar Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- Currency Exchange - Available
- Information Desk - Available in the International and Domecti Terminals. Locations: unknown.
- Luggage Storage - Location: International Terminal, Landside.
Information not available. Note: When hours are not available, I recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. And if you know the hours, please let me know and I will update the guide.
Last Updated: 09 April 2015
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airport's and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items quoted in the guide, email me.