Dushanbe Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Dushanbe Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
The new terminal is small but functional and easy to go through.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Dushanbe International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, modern and user-friendly international airport with a single passenger terminal building and very limited shopping and dining options.
- WiFi is is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Dushanbe Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Dushanbe airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program.
- VIP Lounge - Location: Unknown. Hours: Unknown. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door.
Unlimited free WiFi is available at Dushanbe Airport.
If sleeping in Dushanbe Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Atlas B&B Guesthouse - Less than 2 miles from the airport. Airport pick up/drop off services are included in room rate, a driver (with hotel sign) will greet you at the airport.
- Almos Guesthouse - Less than 2 miles from airport. Free airport shuttle service is available upon request.
- Serena Hotel Dushanbe - (10 min from airport) Airport shuttle available ($)
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Dushanbe Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Currency Exchange - Yes.
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, we are unable to confirm the availability of 24-hour dining.
- Luggage Packing - Yes.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Yes.
- Medical Services - Urgent and emergency medical care is available in the airport Medical Center. Location and hours currently unknown.
- Prayer Room - Location: Passenger waiting area.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update the guide.
- Car Rentals
- Public Transportation
- Bus: Buses 2, 8 and 12 all connect with the city center between 6:00AM and 6:00PM. The journey takes approximately 20 minutes.
- Minibus: Local “marshrutkas” are mini buses that follow a fixed route. Minibus 1 and 8 pass by the airport and follow routes through town.
- Train: The train station is located near the airport. Lines 3 and 4 connect through between 6:00AM and 7:00PM, traveling into town in approximately 20 minutes.
Last Updated: 09 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.