Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Dushanbe Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
The new terminal is small but functional and easy to go through. – vlaako
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Dushanbe International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, modern and user-friendly international airport with a single passenger terminal building and very limited shopping and dining options.
- WiFi is is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
Where to Sleep
- As of November 2018, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there are lounges that you can enter by paying at the door. Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
- VIP Lounge – Location: Unknown. Hours: 24 hours. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door, equivalent of $70 USD converted to Somoni.
- SIP Hall – Location: Unknown. Hours: 24 hours. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door, equivalent of $60 USD converted to Somoni.
If sleeping in Dushanbe Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Atlas B&B Guesthouse – Less than 2 miles from the airport. Airport pick up/drop off services are included in room rate, a driver (with hotel sign) will greet you at the airport. » Check Rates
- Almos Guesthouse – Less than 2 miles from airport. Free airport shuttle is available upon request. » Check Rates
- Serena Hotel Dushanbe – (10 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle is available ($). » Check Rates
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Dushanbe Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Unlimited free WiFi is available at Dushanbe Airport.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
Baby Care Facilities – A mother and child room is available. Location: unknown.
Currency Exchange – Yes.
Food & Drinks – Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. Sky Bar is open 24-hours. Location is not known.
Luggage Packing – Yes.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – A luggage storage office is available.
Medical Services – Urgent and emergency medical care is available in the airport Medical Center. Location and hours currently unknown.
Prayer Room – Location: Passenger waiting area.
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Not available.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at [email protected] and we will update the guide.
As of November 2018, Dushanbe airport is served by the following airlines: Air Astana • Avia Traffic • Baltic Air • China Southern Airlines • Donavia Fly • East Air • Iran Aseman Airlines • KAM Air • Orenair • Russian Air • S7 Airlines • Somon Air • Tajik Air • Tatartstan • Taymur • Turkish Airlines • Ural Airlines • Utair.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
Car rental companies can be found at the airport.
Bus: Buses 2, 8 and 12 all connect with the city center between 6:00AM and 6:00PM. The journey takes approximately 20 minutes.
Minibus: Local “marshrutkas” are mini buses that follow a fixed route. Minibus 1 and 8 pass by the airport and follow routes through town.
Train: The train station is located near the airport. Lines 3 and 4 connect through between 6:00AM and 7:00PM, traveling into town in approximately 20 minutes.
Taxis can be found outside the terminal.
Last updated: 2018-11-22
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide: update the airport guide, write a review or send an email to [email protected]