Jaipur Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Jaipur Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
one of the nicest places I found in Jaipur... definitely the nicest airport I've found in India.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Jaipur International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, but clean and modern international airport, consisting of an international terminal and a new domestic terminal. The terminal is furnished with local artwork and has a few little shops and food concessions.
- The pre-immigration area (located upstairs) offers a variety of shops (closed at night), 24-hour dining options, a drinking water fountain, clean restrooms, and power outlets throughout.
- Tight security!
Where to Sleep
- Although reviewers did not mention a specific sleeping spot or how they slept (floor or in a chair?), they report having slept successfully for a few hours in the pre-immigration area.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Jaipur Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- Executive Lounge - Location: airside
Free WiFi is available for 30 minutes in Jaipur Airport.
If sleeping in Jaipur Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- The Nangi's Pride - (200m from Terminal 2) Free airport transfers are available upon request, supply the hotel with your flight details.
- OYO Premium Jaipur Airport - Located 500 meters from Terminal 2, you can walk or opt for the hotel’s airport transfer service.
- Pink City Homestay - (2 minutes from the airport) Free roundtrip airport transfers available upon request.
- Hotel Lily Bay - (3 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers available
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Jaipur Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes, located outside the airport building.
- Baggage Carts - Yes, available free of charge. Location: near the Departure/Arrival Hall.
- Car Rentals - Yes
- Child Care Room - Yes
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty-free shopping is available airside to both departing and arriving passengers. In addition, a variety of gift shops, newsstands, and clothing boutiques are available.
- Food & Drinks - Restaurants, coffee shops and vending machines are available. According to a recent review (Nov, 2016), the Arrivals lounge has a 24-hour cafe called Cafe Coffee Day. Several 24-hour food concessions are also available in the pre-immigration area and near the gates. A flight ticket is needed to enter these areas.
- Mobile Charging - Yes, in the public and secure areas of the airport.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to email@example.com and we will update this airport guide.
Prepaid taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport. Stop at the Prepaid Taxi booth in the Arrivals hall to pay for your ride. You will receive a ticket to give to your taxi driver before boarding the taxi.
Last Updated: 15 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.