Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Jaipur Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
one of the nicest places I found in Jaipur… definitely the nicest airport I’ve found in India. – Maria
What to Expect
- A small, but clean and modern international airport, consisting of an international terminal and a new domestic terminal. The terminal is furnished with local artwork and has a few little shops and food concessions.
- The pre-immigration area (located upstairs) offers a variety of shops (closed at night), 24-hour dining options, a drinking water fountain, clean restrooms, and power outlets throughout.
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
- Tight security!
Where to Sleep
- Although reviewers did not mention a specific sleeping spot or how they slept (floor or in a chair?), they report having slept successfully for a few hours in the pre-immigration area.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there is a lounge that you can enter by paying at the door. Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
If sleeping in Jaipur Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- The Nangi’s Pride – (200m from Terminal 2) Free airport transfers are available upon request, supply the hotel with your flight details. » Check Rates
- OYO Premium Jaipur Airport – Located 500 meters from Terminal 2, you can walk or opt for the hotel’s airport transfer service. » Check Rates
- Airport Sky Inn – (0.4 kms from Terminal 2) Free airport shuttle if the room has been booked in advance. Day rooms may be available upon request. » Check Rates
- Pink City Homestay – (2 minutes from the airport) Free roundtrip Airport transfers are available upon request. » Check Rates
- Hotel Lily Bay – (3 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers are available ($). » Check Rates
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Jaipur Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Free WiFi is available for 30 minutes in Jaipur Airport.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
ATMs / Cash Machines – Need cash? ATMs are available. Fees may apply, so be sure to check your bank’s fee schedule and your daily withdrawal limit if you are travelling internationally. You may also want to notify your bank of your travel plans. Location: outside the airport building.
Baggage Carts – Need a hand with your luggage? Baggage carts are available free of charge near the Departure/Arrival Hall.
Child Care Room – Yes.
Duty Free & Shopping – Duty-free shopping is available airside to both departing and arriving passengers. In addition, a variety of gift shops, newsstands, and clothing boutiques are available.
Food & Drinks – Restaurants, coffee shops and vending machines are available. According to a recent review (Nov, 2016), the Arrivals lounge has a 24-hour cafe called Cafe Coffee Day. Several 24-hour food concessions are also available in the pre-immigration area and near the gates. A flight ticket is needed to enter these areas.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Available but at the time of this update no further details are known.
Medical Services – Available near Arrivals. Hours: unknown.
Mobile Charging – Recharge your mobile devices in the public and secure areas of the airport.
Rest Zones – There are no dedicated sleeping areas, quiet areas or rest zones. If this information has changed, click here to update this guide.
Showers – Not available.
Smoking – Smoking is permitted inside the airport in a dedicated room located on the 2nd Floor.
While it appears that this airport is open 24 hours, as of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, click here to update this airport guide.
As of December 2018, Jaipur airport is served by the following airlines: Air Arabia • Air India • AirAsia India • Alliance Air • GoAir • IndiGo • Oman Air • SpiceJet • Thai AirAsia • Thai Smile.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
Prepaid taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport. Stop at the Prepaid Taxi booth in the Arrivals hall to pay for your ride. You will receive a ticket to give to your taxi driver before boarding the taxi.
Last updated: 2018-12-10
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide: update the airport guide or write a review.