In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Lahore Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
nice airport, international standards. neat and clean. proper temp, neat washrooms. every thing one should expect. - ?
Have you been to Lahore Airport recently? Tell us about it!
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- CIP Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside. Hours: unknown. Lounge Access: Rs. 200 per person
- CIP Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside. Showers are available. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: $6 per person
Information not available
If sleeping in the Lahore Airport does not appeal to you, there are no hotels at the airport to seek refuge. The nearest hotels that I was able to are:
- Hotel One Hussain Chowk (22km)
- Hotel One The Mall (18km)
- Pearl Continental Hotel - airport transfer on request
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Two ATM machines are located in the Arrivals Concourse Level -1. Both locations are open 24 hours.
- Baggage Carts - Free baggage trolleys can be found at the Drop Lane to Check-in Counters and Baggage Claim to Pick-up Lane.
- Car Rentals - Car Rentals are available from Airport Tours AIIAP Lahore, located outside the terminal.
- Currency Exchange - There are 3 foreign currency exchange offices (1) International Arrivals Lounge (2) Room # 2277 Departures Concourse Hall (3) Room # 1219 International Arrivals Lounge AIIAP Lahore.
- Food & Drinks - There are restaurants available in the Domestic and International departure lounges, but I don't the names, locations or hours. Nirala Sweet Shop is located in the AIIAP Check-In Hall.
- Information Desk - Information not available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Information not available
- Prayer Rooms -There are separate areas for women and men. Location: Domestic and International Lounges. Hours: opne 24 hours
- Showers - Not available
Open 24 hours
Lahore Travel Resources
- Lahore Hotel Deals - compare rates, check availability and read reviews
The SleepingInAirports community depends on travellers, like you, to share their airport experiences through airport reviews and survey responses. If you had a good or bad experience at Lahore Airport, tell us about it!
- Complete the 2014 Airport Survey - Your responses to this short (and easy!) questionnaire will help us determine the Best and Worst Airports of 2014.
- Submit your Airport Review - Register to submit your airport review or simply email your annonymous review to me and I will add it to the database.
Thank you for helping the Community!
Last Updated: 02 June 2014
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airport's and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you du ring your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items quoted in the guide, email me.