In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Lahore Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
nice airport, international standards. neat and clean. proper temp, neat washrooms. every thing one should expect. - a traveller
[ except from full review here ]
Allama Iqbal terminal has an awesome architecture, announcements were calm and soft. You also hear Azaan (Muslim prayer call) 5 times a day in the terminal which felt really nice. Well once inside, I found filtered drinking water plant (You can get the disposable glass from CAA counter nearby). Also I found a slot for mobile charging and slept on floor waiting for my flight. PIA crew of my flight arrived a little later and were not happy to know that the flight was delayed. They sat there, we had some discussions, they were all nice and they left back after sometime. I contacted my friend on facebook (wifi is unlimited free and you can even watch videos)!! and he was outside and I went out again, same security officer at exit informed me that I cannot leave if I have got the boarding cards (I didn't) and I was allowed to go. Had some snacks with friend and lots of discussion and came back in to know that the flight was further delayed for one and half hours (its 11:30 and and we leave at 01:30) but check in was open now!
Have you been to Lahore Airport recently? Write a Review!
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Lahore airport either by purchasing a day pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- CIP Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside. Hours: unknown. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (Rs 200).
- CIP Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside. Showers are available. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (US$ 6) • Priority Pass.
Information not available
If sleeping in Lahore Airport does not appeal to you, there are no hotels at the airport to seek refuge. The nearest hotels that I was able to are:
- Hotel One Hussain Chowk (22km)
- Hotel One The Mall (18km)
- Pearl Continental Hotel - airport transfer on request
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Two ATM machines are located in the Arrivals Concourse Level -1. Both locations are open 24 hours.
- Baggage Carts - Free baggage trolleys can be found at the Drop Lane to Check-in Counters and Baggage Claim to Pick-up Lane.
- Currency Exchange - There are 3 foreign currency exchange offices (1) International Arrivals Lounge (2) Room # 2277 Departures Concourse Hall (3) Room # 1219 International Arrivals Lounge AIIAP Lahore.
- Food & Drinks - There are restaurants available in the Domestic and International departure lounges, but I don't the names, locations or hours. Nirala Sweet Shop is located in the AIIAP Check-In Hall.
- Information Desk - Information not available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Information not available
- Prayer Rooms -There are separate areas for women and men. Location: Domestic and International Lounges. Hours: opne 24 hours
- Showers - Not available
The airport is open 24 hours.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
- Car Rentals - Car Rentals are available from Airport Tours AIIAP Lahore, located outside the terminal.
- Public Transportation - Unknown
- Taxis - A 24-hour taxis stand is located outside the terminal.
We Need Your Feedback!
The SleepingInAirports community depends on travellers, like you, to share their airport experiences through airport reviews and survey responses. If you had a good or bad experience at Lahore Airport, tell us about it!
- Complete the 2015 Airport Survey - Your responses to this short (and easy!) questionnaire will help us determine the Best and Worst Airports of 2015.
- Write a Review - Please take a few minutes to write your airport review. Whether you provided a quick tip or a detailed review, you will be helping other travellers in a similar situation. Leave a guest review OR register for an account.
Thank you for helping the Community!
Lahore Travel Resources
- Tripadvisor - search Lahore hotel deals, check availability and read traveller reviews.
Last Updated: 02 June 2014
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airport's and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items quoted in the guide, email me.