Okinawa Naha Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Okinawa Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Okinawan people treat everyone as brothers and sisters.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Naha Airport.
What to Expect
- A beautiful and modern international airport, with lots of natural light, clean facilities, and an interesting variety of reasonably-priced shops and restaurants.
- The food is delicious, but don’t expect a hearty American-sized meal.
- Beautiful blooming orchids and tropical fish-filled aquariums throughout the airport!
- Friendly, happy airport staff and fellow travelers!
- Seating is very limited, and only available airside for passengers waiting to board flights.
Where to Sleep
- Overnight stays are not permitted in this airport.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Naha Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unlimited free WiFi is available in the departure lounges at Okinawa Naha Airport.
If sleeping in Naha Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Day Rooms - The airport offers "resting rooms" with beds. Domestic Terminal, Arrivals 1F, left hand side near JAL desk. Rates are unknown.
- Hotel GranView Okinawa - (5 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Naha Beach Side Hotel - (5 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- ANA Crowne Plaza Okinawa Harborview - (10 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Naha Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes, available on the 2nd Floor (you can also find a bank on the 1st Floor)
- Baby Care Facilities - Nursing Rooms - Rooms are available on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Floors of the airport. Observation Deck - Head to the 3rd Floor to experience views of the Kerama Islands. Hours: 8:00AM - 7:00PM.
- Dry Cleaning - Yes
- Food & Drinks - You will find restaurants options on the 1st, 2nd and 4th floors of the airport. It is not known if there are any 24 hour options. Vending machines available on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- Information Desk - Yes, centrally located • 1st Floor (7:30AM - 11:30PM) • 2nd Floor (7:00AM - 9:00PM) • 3rd Floor (7:00AM - 8:00PM).
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - A storage room is available. Coin-operated lockers can also be found on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- Medical Services - Automated External Defibrillators (AED) are located throughout the airport.
- Mobile Charging - Available on the 2nd Floor.
- Post Office - Location: landside, on the first floor.
- Resting Room - Yes, on the 1st Floor.
- Showers - not available
- Smoking - Designated smoking areas and rooms can be found on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Floors.
Information not available
- Car Rentals - Yes.
- Public Transportation
Last Updated: 25 April 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.