Pontianak Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Pontianak Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Pontianak Airport.
What to Expect
- A new terminal is currently under construction and is expected to be open for commercial use in 2016.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport that provide an airport shuttle, though some charge a fee for use. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Pontianak Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- El John Executive Lounge - Location: Departure Terminal, Airside, 1st Floor. Hours: 6:00AM - 6:00PM (Daily).
Information not available
If sleeping in Pontianak Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Gardenia Resort and Spa - (5 min from the airport) Free airport transfers are available upon request.
- Hotel Harmony In - (15 min from the airport) No airport shuttle available.
- Mercure Pontianak - (15 min from the airport) Provide the hotel with your flight details and they will arrange taxi pick-up, IDR 150.000 each way.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Pontianak Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines -Yes, there are 4 available.
- Currency Exchange - Yes, available.
- Food & Drinks - There are a variety of restaurants and coffee shops to choose from, the hours are not known.
- Information Desk - Yes in the public hall.
- Prayer Room - Yes, available.
- Shopping - There are only a few shops to choose from, one appears to be a mini-market.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at email@example.com and we will update the guide.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 25 March 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.