Seoul Gimpo Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Seoul Gimpo Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Not allowed to stay in the airport after midnight, although the security was nice about kicking me out. - bruno
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Gimpo International Airport.
What to Expect
- Currently undergoing modernization, this international airport has separate terminals for domestic and international flights. A variety of shops, restaurants and services are available.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Overnight stays are not permitted in this airport.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Seoul Gimpo Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- Asiana Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Landside, 3rd Floor, Departure Level. Hours: 5:00AM - 9:30PM (Daily).
- KAL Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Landside, 3rd Floor, East Wing. Hours: 5:30AM - 8:30PM (Sun - Thurs) • 5:30AM - 8:40PM (Fri).
- Air Lounge HUE - Location: International Terminal, Landside, 4th Floor. Hours: 6:40AM - 8:00PM (Daily).
Free WiFi is available at Seoul Gimpo Airport. There is also an internet zone located in the Domestic Terminal 2F. Open 24 hours a day. Rates are not known.
If sleeping in Seoul Gimpo Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Lotte City Hotel - (5 min from the airport) Free scheduled roundtrip airport shuttle runs every 30 mins between hours of 5:30AM -11:00AM / 3:00PM - 5:30PM / 7:00PM - 11:00PM. Bus stops at International Terminal 2F GATE 3 (right) / Domestic Terminal 1F GATE 8 (left) Bus Stop No.7
- Mayfield Hotel - (5 min from the airport) Free scheduled shuttle bus service runs daily, every 20 to 30 minutes, from 6:10AM to 10:40PM. Shuttle picks up at Internatinal Terminal by Gate 3, drops off at bus stops at Domestic Terminal 1F/Gate 8 (number 7 bus stop) and International Terminal 2F/Gate 8 (‘Fashion Outlet’).
- Hotel Nostalgia - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Gimpo Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Available at most bank locations in both Domestic and International Terminals.
- Baby Care Facilities - Yes, International Terminal 4F (Hours: 6:00AM - 11:00PM) • Domestic Terminal 3F (Hours: 6:00AM - 11:00PM).
- Car Rentals - Location: Domestic Terminal, 1F, landside (hours: 8:00AM - 10:00PM)
- Currency Exchange - There are banks and foreign exchange kiosks in both the Domestic and International Terminals.
- Food & Drinks - At the time of this update, there were no 24-hour food concessions available at this airport.
- Information Desk - Location: International Terminal, 1F, landside (hours: 7:00AM - 11:00PM) • International Terminal 2F, landside (hours: 6:00AM - 8:00PM)
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Location: International Terminal, 1F, landside. (Hours: 7:00AM - 8:00PM) • Domestic Terminal, 1F, landside (Hours: 6:30AM - 10:30PM).
- Medical Services - A Medical Clinic can be found in the International Terminal, on 4F. Hours: 7:00AM - 11:00PM.
- Pharmacy - International Airport Pharmacy - International Terminal, 3F (Hours: 7:00AM - 7:30PM) • Well Being Pharmacy -Domestic Terminal, 3F (Hours: 6:30M - 8:30PM)
- Showers - not available
- Smoking - Smoking is permitted in designated smoking areas/lounges throughout the airport.
The airport is open 6:00AM - 12:00AM (submitted by a reader). It is not possible to stay overnight. You will be asked to leave the airport.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 21 January 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.