Taipei Songshan Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Taipei Songshan Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
If you want to spend time around here, there is 24h open MacDonald's just 10 minutes walk to the west from the airport. - a traveller (2014)
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Taipei Songshan Airport.
What to Expect
- A modern and busy international airport within close proximity to the city center. There are separate terminals for domestic and international flights, and a wide variety of restaurants, shops and services.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Overnight stays are not permitted in this airport.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Taipei Songshan Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- TransAsia VIP Lounge - Location: Main Terminal, Landside, Level 1, next to the TransAsia check-in lounge. Hours: 6:00AM - 8:00PM (Daily). Lounge Access: to be advised.
Free WiFi is available at Taipei Songshan Airport.
If sleeping in Taipei Songshan Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- The Sherwood Taipei - The Sherwood Taipei - (4 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers (limousine) are available upon request, NT$1,250 each way.
- Forever Inn - (5 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Taipei Fullerton Fusing North - (5 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle is available upon request, NT$150 for a one-way trip.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Songshan Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes (landside and airside)
- Baby Care Facilities - There are nursing rooms available throughout the airport (9 locations) • Civil Aviation Medical Center is located in 3F, Terminal 1 (take the elevator by SUBWAY, 1F, International Arrival Hall, at the west side of Terminal 1).
- Currency Exchange - There are 7 locations throughout the airport.
- Food & Drinks - There are eleven restaurants (both landside and airside). Hours: vary, but some are open from 6:00AM - 10:00PM.
- Information Desk - There are 2 information desks available, both operate from 6:00AM - 10:00PM. • In the International Departures Hall in Terminal 1 • Between the Domestic Arrivals Hall and the domestic arrival waiting lounge in Terminal 2.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Yamato Transport Co. Ltd. is located in the International Arrivals Hall of Terminal 1. They provide storage facilities (rates not known) and locker facilities (rates range from NT60 for 3 hours to NT 360 for 24 hours). Hours: 6:00AM - 10:00PM.
- Medical Services - There is a nurse’s station located at the International Departure Hall, Terminal 1.
- Observation Deck - Available, exact location is not known. Hours: 9:00AM - 9:00PM.
- Shopping - Duty Free is available along with a variety of other shops including a Family Mart convenience store which is located in Terminal 2, West Side, International Arrival Hall, 1F. Hours: 6:00AM - 10:00PM
- Showers - not available
The airport is closed between 11:00AM - 5:00AM.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 21 January 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.