Tashkent Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Tashkent Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
if they try and scare you and say there is something wrong with your ticket and your passport, don't give in to them straight away and dont give them your passport. - kmav
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Tashkent International Airport.
What to Expect
- A international airport with two separate terminals for international (Terminal 2) and domestic flights (Terminal 3).
- Inefficient, tedious and chaotic airport procedures, with long lines and lots of waiting, pushing and shoving. Several reviewers also reported bribery at different points during check-in, and baggage arriving damaged or not making it onto the plane.
- Reportedly filthy facilities and pest infestations.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Tashkent Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- CIP Lounge - Location: the dedicated CIP Hall for arriving and departing passengers. In addition to the usual lounge services, prices also include check-in and passport/customs services. Hours and location are not known. Access: pay at the door, $200.00.
Free WiFi is available at Tashkent Airport. Additionally there is also a computer hall available.
If sleeping in Tashkent Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Grand Tashkent Hotel - (5 min from the airport) Airport transfers available upon request. Cost is approx. US$10.00 each way.
- Rovshan Tashkent Hotel - (7 min from the airport) Airport transfers available ($).
- Asia Tashkent Hotel - (7 min from the airport) Airport transfers available ($).
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Tashkent Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Baby Care Facilities - The airport has a a nursing room. Location and hours not known.
- Baggage Trolleys - Yes available but in limited quantities.
- Children's Play Area - There is an area with video games available for kids.
- Currency Exchange - Yes
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, we are unable to confirm the availability of 24-hour dining.
- Medical Services - A first aid office is available.
- Shopping - Duty Free is available.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 24 March 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.