Yogyakarta Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Yogyakarta Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Almost nothing available in the check in hall and nothing at all but restrooms once you clear immigration, so eat and shop before immigration. - a traveller (2016)
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Adisucipto International Airport.
What to Expect
- A clean, comfortable and modern international airport with two separate terminal buildings (Terminals A and B) for domestic and international flights. Shopping and dining options are limited, and only available landside, so do your shopping and eating before you go airside!
Where to Sleep
- The airport closes at night.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Yogyakarta Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- Borobudur Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside. Hours: 4:30AM - 8:30PM (Daily).
Information not available
If sleeping in Yogyakarta Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Penginapan Pojok 1 - (2 minute walk from the airport) A very basic, budget hotel located 200m from the airport terminal.
- Sheraton Mustika Yogyakarta Resort & Spa - (4 minutes from the airport) Free, 24 hour airport shuttle service is available upon request (call (62-274-488588 x7710). You may also book a private car for 100,000 IDR each way.
- University Hotel - (10 minute walk or 5 min ride from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- GQ Hotel Yogyakarta - (5 minutes from the airport) Free scheduled airport shuttle service available.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Yogyakarta Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - There are at least 4 banks provide ATM’s at the airport.
- Baggage Trolleys - Yes, available.
- Currency Exchange - Locations: in the arrivals area of the Domestic Terminal.
- Duty Free & Shopping - There are 5 shops available at the airport.
- Food & Drinks - The airport offers 1 restaurant in the Domestic Terminal and 2 restaurants in the International Terminal. The hours are not known.
- Information Desk - Yes
- Luggage Wrapping - Location: departure area of the International Terminal. Hours: 5:00AM - 8:00PM. Rates: Not known.
According to an October 2016 review, the airport closes at night.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 30 March 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.